Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
What is Shankar Lal Sahukar trying to say ki apna nuksaan khud hi bhar lathe hai.  Will he misbehave or try to take advantage of Anandhi's mom?  There is no way for Khazan Singh to get the papers for his property back.  Wonder whats in store? 

Todays episode was a good one where in Shyam's mother accepted Sugna as her daughter in law.  Cant ask for more...........  Balika Vadhu rocks!!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senammoos-aditi-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats in store for Khazan Singh?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
what he meant by apna nuksaan khud bhar dunga was that if khajan singh did not pay the money along with the interest then he will seize khajan singhs house.
and ya today SS track was super good

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
i read a preview that anandi's family will be forced to leave their village and go away. so i guess more trouble for khajan.

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
this is like crossing the limits yaar... you know, i was reminded of that movie "om shanti om"'s scene... where the director tells shahrukh about the scene hez going to act. (second shot, i guess, on his rebirth role) and he goes on saying...
your lover is getting married to another boy and you cant say anything... and shahrukh asks "why re? am i dumb or wht??" and he says yes... and also you are deaf!! the director again goes on saying "you cant see the girl coz you are blind too Wink .... and more over, you want to stand up and run to her, but you cant..." and shah rukh asks why, he says "you have lost both your legs too!!!"

the khajan singh scene is just as filmy as the satire mentioned above... really where are they taking all these pathos to?? i can relate to human pain, yes!! but i must confess, seeing the khajan track these days, all i can do is to laugh!! come on!! u add in 2 ill-fates, or three.... but this is too much yaar, and too much is too bad - always!!

and what a relief, the SS track is going great! kudos to the actors and the creative team, its making a real good impact!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~ammoos-aditi-RockChicGirl

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i think, what they might be showing is......kajan singh's family might be harrassed for the money.n so finally they might just leave that village n go away somewhere to start a new life.....
When bhairav comes back, he will not be able to find them. And then might be anandi will study n will reach a very nice position when she grows up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i too felt the same. and i feel that will be good for anandi. atleast she get her childhood back and do what she enjoys the most. but i doubt that will happen cuz colors channel guys have said that there wont be a leap and anandi-jagya will grow up. so they will not keep anandi away from her sasra till she grows up. i feel eventually bhairon will find anandi and she will be brought back to her sasra so that she can be harrassed some more by dadisa.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
shreya - dey're gonna leave the village?!..well that is really sad now..more n more troubles 4 em!

i guess that Shankar lal sahukar meant that he will seize their house and belongings i guess..

n i'm glad Shyam's mom accepted Suguna..really nice to see them bond..

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
yup, we heard tht dialogue from him earlier too... while signing the deal on the land, he was telling he compensates for his own damages, so he will sell khajans house to who ever he wishes.. and adds the deal is in paper and not by word of mouth so that later there should be no confusion over the terms and conditions... now he is epeating the same thing means he'd be hinting about acquiring khajans property

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top