notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Today Rajshri's scene was kinda sad.. Everyone left her all alone, even her laadli Akshara snubbed her today!

Really awesome acting by Lata Sabharwaal!!πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like rajshri a loot.😊
she portrays a true mother
lata is an actress par excellence.πŸ‘
her emotional scenes r too good that u'll have o wipe ur tears after watching her scenes

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know, she is an amazing actress, and she got to prove it today, hiding her sadness from everyone!
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
LATA IS TRULY ANA AMAZING ACTRESS!!!!!!
she is awesome!!!!!!!and samajh dar as rajshree....though she is vry hyper...still...

she is a true mother....and knws how to love people.....without being over possesive and jealous...(as gaya3)

woh bhi to maa hey...aur gaya3 bhi...aisa to nahi keh sakte...ki rajshree doesn;t love shaurya and gaya3 does munna...and never took care of shaurya and his things...!!

but when varsha came as daughter in law...rajshree truly wiped of the in law thingy...and handed shaurya to her....without making any face!!!!!
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
πŸ‘

for lata...as well as rajshree!!
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is a good actress
she has a lot of experience
she was taken in main teri parchchain hoon and the movie vivah
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
she is very gud actressπŸ‘ ...luv her 2day how she was hiding her tears...
mujhe rona ha raha tha...
tulsi3212000 thumbnail

Lataa is an awesome actress! She potrays the character of Rajshri very well. Good Job Lataa!!!

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, i love lata and rajshree both
rumi2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky_94

LATA IS TRULY ANA AMAZING ACTRESS!!!!!!
she is awesome!!!!!!!and samajh dar as rajshree....though she is vry hyper...still...

she is a true mother....and knws how to love people.....without being over possesive and jealous...(as gaya3)

woh bhi to maa hey...aur gaya3 bhi...aisa to nahi keh sakte...ki rajshree doesn;t love shaurya and gaya3 does munna...and never took care of shaurya and his things...!!

but when varsha came as daughter in law...rajshree truly wiped of the in law thingy...and handed shaurya to her....without making any face!!!!!

Totally agreed.. Feeling really sorry fr Rajshri... Yes.. she's so different frm Gayatri..