Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
didnt MaYur meet in the bathroomand the scene was different than that one and NUpur fell on him for the 1st tiem in the classroom and they had already met. blooper i guess as usual.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brain FREEZE!!!! (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Debo, Bronze- Even Gunjan's wig was flying.... Hawa ke saath saath... Gunjan ke sang sang.. oh Samrat Chal...............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaDebolina.hgrhraj_observer

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@ debo, Neha- I know it was a little too windy for gunjan's good..

@ robbieluvr- yes they met in bathroom, and nupur didnt fall, she hugged mayu and slowly broke the hug still covering her face..

ps: call me neetu

Edited by Bronze. - 16 September 2009 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
neha..thats was hilarious ROFLROFLROFL

n i thought one girl in the BG wasn't able to control her laughter...lol...she was moving also kind of..towards the end of the sceneROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28myownareaAreYaar

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LMAO....whenever gunjan is crying all the people are like ...running away from her...!! ROFL

Can gunjan do anything without crying??....errr....mai chup rahoongi...ROFLROFLROFL..you know the answer already!! ROFLROFL

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i know aise chale jab hawa ishq hua hi hua!! anyone for fans here??

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@ debo- great yaar... ROFL

So they choose songs with hawa in it... hats off to the creatives..

-Siddhi.

-Siddhi.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@Neha..i am clueless, just like others, about the freezing thing..it was funny though..oh it should be yet another 'mind blowing' scene from the makers..u see our intelligence levels dont match up to theirs..thats why we never understood the whole sam's accident, mayank becoming both the lawyer and detective and the entire  court drama that followed.
And seriously Gunjan's body language is extremely annoying.More than her, her clothes r boring..till date i have seen her ONLY smilng and crying buckets.After their confession, she is gonna cry for samrat being too 'cool' for her image..From this show we should probably get the hint that a 'perfect' bhartiya naari should be exactly like Gunjan..From the precap, i m guessing her dialogue 'woh aayega' will go on for ages!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bronze.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top