The GREAT I-F Laughter Challenge --- C L O S E D - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Is this contest still open.If yes,then how can I participate.
@above
u need to fil up the questions given on page 1and send to the second poster through PM..
if u hv more  doubts jus PM me wil try to help u!

The topic maker told the entries wil b closed by tomoro😳so post soon😳
Edited by daffodils.dudu - 14 years ago

here r d questions if u aint able to open first page😳

1. Which actor/ actress do you want to marry? 😳

2. Pick a number 1-20!πŸ˜ƒ (why did you pick that number?)

3. What is the best movie of 2008? 😍 (from the following)

[[ -- Ghajini, Rab ne bana di jodi, Singh is King, Race, Jodha Akbar, Jaane tu ya jaane naa, Dostana, Bachna ae haseeno, Golmaal returns, Fashion, Yuuvraaj, Kismet Konnection, Rock on -- ]]

4. Are you involved in any extracurricular activites in school/college? (clubs, organization, sports)

5. If you could hop into a plane right now and go to any 5 of the following places which 5 would they be? (feel free to explain why) 😳

Venice / Seoul / Dubai / Tokyo / New York / Delhi / Hawaii / Shanghai / Sydney / London / Cairo / Paris / Las Vegas / Vienna / Amsterdam / Rome / Barcelona / Madrid / Capetown / Miami / Athens / Agra

6. When is your birthday? πŸ˜ƒ (month, date and yr)

7. Favorite brand of chocolate? 😳

8. Name some of your favorite songs? (you can do one or 10)

9. Pick the characteristics that describe you? (crazy / Loving / stubborn / Fun to be with / artisitic / like to be in charge/ hardworking / talkative )

10. Right before you post this (or pm it) where are you from (located) ?

send answers to click here

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 14 years ago

wowowowo a laughter challenge , i have sent my enrty hope i'm in, Please apun ko entry dedo, warna apun ka dil toot jayega, aur agar woh hua toh apun bahut sad hoga!πŸ˜†!!!!!!!!lol, just kidding manπŸ˜‰ i hope i wasn't to late i just sent in my enrty please i hope i make it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

luv,sanam

Thanks,daffodils.dudu for your help.I've already sent the answers.πŸ˜ƒ
wow great i am also participating
gr8 contest sent my entry
i have checked it's really great

I am closing this. If anyone had plans to participate make sure you send your entry by today. (monday sept 28th)

Many people seem to be a little confused. 😳 So I'll explain it again. πŸ˜† I posted 10 questions on the first page, to enter the contest all you have to do is answer those questions.