Fan Fictions

New FF: In the shadows chp17B&pg38 18/3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 43

scorpion3110

Groupbie

scorpion3110

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Nice! I like fireworks...
A part of me hopes Bani is similar to the one in the show and works hard and shows Jai. But a greater part of me wants to see Bani bring things back into her control, annoying Jai all the more. or maybe she can totally ignore Pia and Jai and achieve great heights (few years leap) so that she becomes so important in Jai social circle  that he has to acknowledge what she has become without any help from him.

Looking forward for more...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: In the shadows chp17B&pg38 18/3 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cupid

Groupbie

cupid

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Time for Bani to be her own woman and leave those two spoil brats

of sisters to Jai Walia to handle full time and move on with her life.

Great update, waiting for more soon, C.

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey visma
this jai is definately upto something
he is seperarting all the 3 sisters

hope bani understands his motive
and gives him back

plzzzzzzzzz cont soon

nadia.s

nadia.s

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hey

great update. so all the three sisters are now in mumbai. I wonder what Jai is up to?? Pia seems really comfortable around Jai. Bani should get her own place to stay and show Jai that she doesn't need his assistance. continue soon

nadia

ragamthalam0

Goldie

ragamthalam0

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for bani, she is being thrown out of her own sisters life, they are forgetting who provided for them all this time and took care of them. Hopefully rano doesn't change, pls continue as soon as possible

andyash

Groupbie

andyash

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
great part please cont soon

kuttu

Goldie

kuttu

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged

This is just a filler part. Before the stage is set, for more things to come into the story.

Chapter 5 A

Later that night. Bani could hardly get sleep thinking how their lives changed all of a sudden. Her sisters were not too happy that she was moving out of the house and looking for a job. And Pia who was always childish was ready to speak up for her to Mr. Walia. She never realized how much her own little sisters had grown up. Yes Jai Walia may try to bring them apart but still today she felt the bond that tied them together. They were willing to stand up against their guardian and speak up for her sake. But she forbade them giving a lame excuse though they were not very much convinced they decided to remain quite thinking that she wanted to try something for her own and be independent as usual. She sat down to recollect the conversation that happened in the evening once she was back.

Pia had called to inform she had reached safety when Rano bombarded her with the news that she was looking out for a job and some place to stay to which Pia just barked over the phone what was the need.

Pia: Hey sis you should know that your staying there wouldn't cause a dent in that mans pocket. And for god sake please wait, I will talk to him and try to make him understand that we would like to stay as a family.

Bani: You will do nothing of that sort.

Pia: Why not?

Bani: Listen Pia don't be childish. You have to understand.

Pia: I am not childish and I don't want to understand anything about you going away and staying alone.

Bani: Come on now Pia I will not be there always.

Pia: Of course where are you running off too now?

Bani: That's not what I meant to say you have to be independent and Mr. Walia is your guardian not mine and always I have lived independently and I like to do things on my own.

Pia: Fine agreed he is not your guardian. But why move out.

Bani: Come on what will I do in such a huge place without the two of you.

Pia: Keep a dog for accompany.

Bani: What?

Pia: The house is big give me break even in London we lived on the country side that time also it was not like we were all together every day and night.

Bani: I know but that was our home this is someone's guest house.

Pia: Alright I get it but just tell me how we are going to see you.

Bani: You can always come and visit me or I could visit you all. It's not like I am in another continent.

Pia: Ya at least if that was the case we would understand but what is the need sis. Now both of us in the hostel we hardly get to be together so if you stay in the guest house once in while whenever we drop by we can always get to see you.

Bani; that can happen still.

Pia: Oh sure you know Mr. Walia he watches like a hawk at times. If you do not get some place close by how do we manage to meet up on regular basis?

Bani: Pia relax I am only thinking about first getting a job then I have to look out for  a place to move into so it is not going t happen over night.

Pia: So you have already decided over it and thanks for letting me know over the phone. Did you get a wake up call all of a sudden?

How was Bani going to tell her that yes she did get a wake up calling itself in the form of Jai Walia. With a lot of things going on in her mind like how was she going to find a job in this country and a place to live in too? She knew no one or have any contacts. The only thing she had was her sheer determination. And when she saw the lost look on Rano's face as she could feel tears filling up her eyes. Rano was quite attached to her and though she was thrilled about her new school the initial excitement had worn off and now she wanted her sister to be there for her like always. With all these restless thoughts. Bani was sitting on the swing out in the garden. Suddenly Bani felt the presence of something as though someone was watching her. It appeared to her something a pair shining dots through the bushes so she just went to check around there after slipping on her robe tightly.  But when she reached and looked around and saw no one or rather nothing. Was it her mere imagination? The same thing had happened the other night in London when she was coming out of the club some one was watching her and coming after her. But she couldn't find a soul around. The same feeling she had again that she was watched closely by someone but to night also she couldn't find anything around. She felt it was time to retire to bed may be because of all the disturbing thoughts her mind was playing tricks on her.

In another part of the city after a while we can see a man in black suit smoking and having a night cap also he has a picture of the three girls in his hand. The girls were one of a kind. The old man was lucky towards the end. He got what he was looking for all his life.

What was it about them that attracted him? The middle one was quite beautiful and she could keep any man on his toes. But he had got to see a lot of those fancy kinds of women. The younger one was studious and was getting attractive and proper grooming should make her more confident and would make her a challenging woman. Yes the eldest one was an enigma that is what has made him go after her. Even tonight in spite of the turmoil he had set in her life she seemed to be so calm it was like nothing could shake her composure.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I hope to do another update tomorrow so the story line gets another direction to it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23j&b84abhilashasharmastonexsparikhIqbal Neha1Isa_dekooliio

soumiya

soumiya

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Nice update...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top