Fan Fictions

New FF: In the shadows chp17B&pg38 18/3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 43

Heartbreak

Goldie

Heartbreak

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Wow I just love this Bani. Smile
So the mighty Jai Walia has met his match at last then.LOL Wink Embarrassed

P.S please cont soon kuttu will be waiting hunni 

byeybe
Love Perveen

Edited by Heartbreak - 17 September 2009 at 4:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: In the shadows chp17B&pg38 18/3 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Indian_Goddess

IF-Dazzler

Indian_Goddess

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I am LOVING this JW and his RB avatar. Reminds me so much of the golden days of KS, but you have made his character much stronger and powerful. His authority is clear and incapable of being challenged, but seems that Bani will be a slight exception to that rule. This Bani has a flare compared to the simple and docile Bani we're used to it, but I like it and think it works. Am looking forward to them ramming heads continuously through this story. Really enjoying it so far. You've done an amazing job with JW's character, you've truly brought the essence of him back to life. I'm a little surprised though that he let Pia's remark slide of whether he's dumb. I was expecting some sort of snub, but I guess he's too taken at the moment by being responsible of "two brats" like how he puts it. It's also nice to see that for a change JW is interested in Bani over Pia.

Can't wait for the next part, please continue soon. Big smile

Love,
Dil

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
That was awesome. Jai is already drawn towards Bani. Plz. cont soon want to read more more more

kuttu

Goldie

kuttu

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Jai was raving mad. And Tarun felt that he would explode any moment. He thanked God they both did not have to ride in the same car. But the talk just before he got into the car was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine.

Jai: Tarun I want all the details about the property and details on the old mans assets. Bank statements of the past two years when he moved out of that old castle. Ha and I want a detail report on the girls too.

Tarun: Report on the girls.

Jai: You got some problem with it then perhaps I could arrange an alternative agent. Then don't tell I am trying to invade into other people's privacy.

Tarun: Fine and when do you expect this to be delivered.

Jai: It should have happened as of yesterday. So get working.

Late into the evening Tarun came in with all the reports. Jai just dismissed him off saying to leave it with his sectary and he will get back to him what has to be done. For someone who was so much in a hurry why now suddenly this calm attitude. Tarun knew Jai was up to something and he loved to strike at the person in an unexpected way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Six months later

Bani was highly strung up today. She was flying to an unknown land. She was leaving her home and the country side she had grown up all these years to move back to India from were her fore fathers had come. She was fourth generation or so. They knew no one here. Had no family. It seemed scary to her to leave things that were so familiar to her to an unknown land with her little sister Rano. Yes Pia had moved three months back and she said the place was great if you don't mind the humid weather and she has made friends too. She was a very outgoing person. She often described the way Jai Walia indulged her. Which Bani did not like one bit. He was spoiling her with all the gifts. She need to speak to him regarding that. And the relationship they both seemed to share did not give her the effect of how a guardian would care for his ward.

With all these troubling thoughts she heard the final call to board her flight. She hoped this new start in her life would be good for all of them. As now she had taken the step forward and it was too late to back off. If she had to say something she should have told him that evening along with Tarun. That day she got to see the business man in him work. Yes he knew how t sell ice to Eskimos that was what she felt by the end of the session Tarun had warned her how he operates before entering the cabin

Flash back

Tarun: Bani I want to keep your ears open and clear any points that require clarification. You need not decide anything. You can leave that to the other board members if you do not feel so confident.

Bani could only just nod her head. She was quite surprised with his approach second time the sectary had called up to know what time would be comfortable for her to come and meet him. He had send Tarun also to bring her. The man who had accused of lot of things had a change over night. He had become the perfect gentle man.

Sitting across the table and hearing the proposal she understood. Yes he had not changed any of the decisions regarding business.

Jai: Miss Dixit I have a business proposal for you. And Tarun where do you think you are going. You to can sit. It's not a big trade secret that we are sharing and as a member of the board you are entitled to hear it anyway i.e. if Miss Dixit agrees to the demands.

Bani: Before you start let me make myself clear. I am not going to sell the house and my sisters are my priority.

Jai: Good they are your main concern and about the house I think we have to come to an understanding on that one.

Bani: What's ours stays ours Mr. Walia. It's not for sale I hope we are clear on that before we start any discussion.

Jai: Just a question how do you plan to upkeep such a property.

Bani: What do you mean by that I'm not capable of taking care of that kind of house? Then let me tell you the so called house and the cottage was taken care of by us.

Jai: Sorry to correct that notion of your Miss Dixit. I can show you I had a very good staff to help you with the maintenance of the place and the renovation works that took place from time to time in the castle and the cottage. Now those funding are not going to be there anymore so Care to tell me how you plan to up keep that.

Bani's face blanched at that instant she had never seen things so deeply to her it was just home and the repairs were taken care off all these years as Uday Walia stayed with them taking care of them. But now the sole responsibility was on her.

Jai on seeing her face guessed he had hit the spot Tarun was about to intervene when Jai raised his hand to stop him from saying anything.

Jai: So Miss. Dixit I have a proposal. You are not interested to sell your home as you call it. Fine by me. But would you mind renting it out for us for an unlimited period of time.

Bani: Renting it out then where do we go and stay.

Jai: That comes to the second part of the proposal. Stay with me.

Bani: What are you out of your mind and raises herself from the chair

Jai: Don't get too hyper. Listen out before you jump the gun.

Bani: I am all ears to this one. Just explain as to how we are to live with a globe trotting  

Person

Jai: You are all not going to practically live with me.

Bani: Thank God for small mercies she said that in a whisper but Jai's ears were sharp enough to hear the words.

Jai: My sister's family and aunt is permanently based in Bombay. They too have kids. I thought it would be nice if you three girls could move base there were Aditya my brother in law also could see to your day to day affairs as mostly I keep traveling.

Tarun: But you are the guardian not Adi.

Jai: Listen Tarun I know what I'm talking about. You expect me to fly down miles in cases of emergencies or when things need to be taken care off. The family would be good for the girls and I can over see that the running of the funds and the investments that are being done using the money. I can assure you Miss Dixit your parent's hard earned money are in good hands.

Bani: So finally you got the fact straight as to how the trust fund came into being Glad to note that.

Jai: I admit I was wrong on that note.

Bani: So finally you do admit that you were wrong Good change don't you think so Mr. Sablok.

Tarun was not so comfortable with the current dialogue and he couldn't raise an opinion too. But Jai's next comment brought them back to business.

Jai: I am not sitting here for your character certificate.

Bani: I know and I get the point Mr. Walia. But I cannot give you an answer now. And about renting the house what's that all about?

Jai: You are aware that the old house of ours is being renovated into a hotel the cottage would form a part of the hotel. It would be something privileged customers who would like to experience what the English country side has to offer from the cuisine to the interiors. But your home remains yours.

Bani: I need time before I say yes to tit And I need to talk to my sisters and the lawyer.

Jai: Well the lawyer is sitting right in front of you.

Bani: I need time or the deal is off Mr. Walia.

Jai: Alright I concede but just five days as after that I need to be in Dubai and let me tell you something I am expecting a positive answer from you.

Bani: Or else

Jai: I can make things quite difficult for you. After all I'm the guardian of the other two girls.

Some how that comment send a chill down her spine.

So she had finally given in. Tarun was still a bit skeptical but when he read though the papers and the deal was being done he couldn't find any loop holes. But Roshini his wife and long time ago was a friend of Jai too knew things were not as transparent as it seemed to be. She had warned Bani that he never makes a move which is not profitable or he has got something to gain out of it. And if the Jai she knew was the same the girls had risen his interest but she didn't know who or to what extent. She just hoped he is not using the girls to get back at the old man. She knew he was capable of that too. He was a very unforgiving person and very possessive too that is what led to a strain in their friendship which could have blossomed into something good for both of them. But things went sour that they both never tried to mend the relationship after all they hardly met now they were miles apart.

Bani too was cautious with him they must have spoken only twice. Once was when Pia's admission into the college was done and when the deal for the hotel was done and a launch party was organized just for the partners and the main contractors. She had politely refused the invitation.

Thanks a ton for the wonderful comments and it was nice to know that everone is enjoying this Jai Walia but just wondering for how long. As the character is going to change colours.

Another thing I am a little busy for the next few days as its Eid break out here and we have some get togethers to go for.

So Eid Mubark to all my readers.

Edited by kuttu - 18 September 2009 at 8:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saiaarohanstatic_chaos23bhanuj&b84Iqbal Neha1sparikhIsa_dekooliio

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ohh hooo
so jai has something in his mind
which no1 has an idea about
and why jai is spoiling pia with his gifts
is he dating her

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

Heartbreak

Goldie

Heartbreak

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I just wonder what Jai has up his sleeve?

byebye
Love Perveen...xxx 

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
tsk.......i thought jai liked bani..........plz. cont soon and Eid Mubarak to u too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top