Fan Fictions

New FF: In the shadows chp17B&pg38 18/3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 3 Page 43

Heartbreak

Goldie

Heartbreak

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I'm aready loving this FF babez. so Udhay left the three girls to Jai to takecare off hhhmmmm..... 

Cant wait for the meeting to take place.

byebye
Love Perveen...xxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: In the shadows chp17B&pg38 18/3 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadia.s

nadia.s

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hey!!

Thank you so much for starting another ff...Its awesome!!
Gosh Jai and his anger...asking the lawyer to kill the girls was so funny..I wonder what his reaction will be when he actually meets the girls..continue real soon

nadia

Clare

Clare

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey,
 Somebody go and tell Jai that so much bitterness and anger is injurious to health. Anyways Bani rani aane wali hain to pour cold water on his anger.
Very nice start. Waiting to find out what happens next.
cheers
Shweta

kamy

kamy

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Kutsy
thagt was a brilliant start i am sure i am going to love this one.
keep up the good work.\
love
kamy

kuttu

Goldie

kuttu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Hi

Thank you one and all for the wonderful comments. It's a wonderful feeling to know that so many people are still on the forum and quite active too.

And I guess everyone is expecting that Bani would change him. But that is not going to happen that fast. I have planned out different Bani here. I always prefer woman who are strong and can stand up for themselves. So you would find a similar kind of woman here. And Jai is in for some surprises that are there. Also you might find the Jai Walia to be of a character with negative shade.

Chapter 2

His flight had landed early in the night but he got slightly distracted on the way. He just got himself checked into the hotel only in the wee hours of the morning. Yes he had a good flight and this time there was a young lady whom he got acquainted with and who just happened to catch his fancy for the night and she too was attracted. So he had a good company through out the flight. Yes he might be a social recluse but there was no dearth of woman in his life. It was his policy never gets attached to anyone. Mostly they were only one night stands. And there hadn't been a single woman who could hold his fancy for long. He found them all the same. All ready to please him and interested in what he has to give them.

But now he needed some hours of good sleep before he meets Tarun. And there was a time when he and Tarun used to be friends. But then things went quite sour between them over the choices made in life. So they were just business associates. Tarun was confined to being the legal advisor for the firm. And yes Jai was aware that he did lot of business transactions for the old man. Jai had to admit he was very good at his job and if someone could think clearly through the mess and give a solution it would be him. But he would never seek his guidance or support as Jai Walia to date has never asked for anything. If he wanted something he got it or rather he took it and questions were not be asked. It seemed to be his privileged right to own the things he liked.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

He was getting delayed the traffic was bad he had planned to get out earlier than this but then a call from the Indian office held him up for almost half an hour. But still it was quite early for a morning visit it was hardly eight in the morning and Tarun was royally mad at being called up at six and informed to be there at the earliest possible time.

When Jai rung the bell insistently a teenage girl with thick glasses and braces still in her pj's greeted him at the door she had a glass of juice and she was not so happy to see him he could make out from the face.

She was expecting Tarun as he had just called five minutes earlier informing that he was coming with Jai Walia. She was just opening the door and yelling at the same time out without even looking at who's at the door.

Rano: I am coming and need not break the door and the bell. Hell wouldn't break loose if you waited for five minutes at the door. One more thing Mr. Black coat just because you are grand pops friend doesn't mean you can just walk in before dawn. People do…

She abruptly halted when she saw it was some one else. And she was gaping at him. Yes he was handsome and he had the look of one of those historical romantic hero look. The eyes were the most captivating thing about him.

Jai: Hi sorry to disappoint you it's not Mr. Black coat. It's Jai Walia at your door. Can we move in its drizzling out and I do not intend to get wet. And he pushed himself inside.

Rano who had been still gaping at him only kept looking at his receding back as he made himself comfortable on the sofa. Jai noticing that Rano has to still move away from the door and he knew the effect he had on women so he was mighty pleased about it too. But now it was highly agitating because of the pressing issues.

Jai: Do you think I can have a glass of the juice you are holding on to tightly like death grip…

Before Jai could complete the statement another girl in track suits walks in. She was very stylish and the moment the jacket was gone Jai got to see a slim girl with thick brownish black hair she was a stunner any man could fall for the looks. And she was confident about it because the way she looked down upon him and the body language was enough for Jai to sum her up.

Pia: Hey Ran's whose the visitor in a sleek Merc early in the morning.

Rano: eh...

She keeps looking from Jai to Pia.

Jai: Your sister I guess is in a state of shock. I think I better introduce myself.

Pia: Immediately went on an attack mode seeing that her sister was petrified and a bit scared. What did you do to her Mr. Just because we girls are alone doesn't mean anyone can walk in.

Jai: Hold it right there. You both seem to be jumping into conclusions. I'm sorry if Tarun did not inform you about my arrival he was actually supposed to be here too. I'm Jai Walia and I have come to see the girls whom the old man has assigned me the guardian ship.

Pia: Oh great so you are the dude we have been waiting to meet for ages. Wait till Ban's hears about you. Finally that you have made it.

Jai: Bans

Pia: Our big sis. She would be coming anytime from eh club now.

Jai: The club.

Pia: Are you dumb or just plain weird. She works at the night club so her duty hours are till 4 in the morning she prefers to take a nap at the club before she takes the train. So you were telling that the black coat is joining us.

Jai: Black coat…

Pia: Sorry Mr. Sablok

Just then they hear the ringing of the bell and Pia rushes to the door saying oh that must be your lawyer.

Tarun was surprised to see Jai seated there already.

Tarun: I thought you said to schedule the meeting for eight.

Jai: I never knew I had to take my lawyers permission to come and visit my own property.

Tarun: Girls can you excuse us for a second.

Pia: Come on Ran's and stop staring at the guy you are going to freak him out.

Ran's: Sis is this grand pops son.

Pia: He said his name is Jai Walia and to my knowledge that's his prodigal son.

Jai would have felt amused if it was some other time the girls had made such comments about him. But today his mood was going form bad to worse. What was the old man thinking trying to assign the guardian ship of such brats to him? Going by the looks of things he had an up hill task and the girls were going to be handful. If Adi thought this guardian ship was going to be a cake walk he knew this is going to be another mess. Now he was waiting the arrival of the eldest a club dancer or what ever she is.

He was brought out of his thinking revive by Tarun's query

Tarun: So where were you  the whole of last night?

Jai: At the hotel.

Tarun: Give me break your flight landed early in the night but you checked in only in the wee hours of early morning.

Jai: Still at your old games.

Tarun: Oh who am I talking to the player? Let's not get into that. I just want to see the will executed according to the old man's wish.

Jai: You entrust me with the girls that's new. You have so much of confidence in me.

Tarun: Not in you. But I respect the old mans wish and I am sure Bani is still there to take care of her sisters.

Jai: Oh you mean the club dancer. You are comparing me to the girl who is not worth …

Bani enter hearing the dialogue between Tarun and Jai and she did not like it one bit that men were so prejudiced with the girls working at the bar.

And Jai got the shock of his life when he saw her walking up. If the youngest was a geek the second one a stunner this one could take your breath away with a single look. God No wonder the old man was so hooked up.

Bani: I make a living by working at the club you got a problem with that mister talk to me right on to my face.

Jai could only stare at her. The girl was of an average height. The skin tight jeans with boots and the halter neck top revealed more than it concealed. And the hair was that the original look. It had strands of pink read brown. And he could see that she had a nose ring. Her hair was curled up. She did have some remains of last nights make up but it added to her looks. The top was quite short exposing her stomach and the low waist jeans showed quite a good amount of her creamy skin. The ring and the silver waist chain added an allure too.

Bani: Haven't you seen a girl in your life. Come to the club to night may be I can show you….

Tarun knew this was heading for bigger disaster so quickly intervened.

Tarun: Jai we need to discuss some things before you proceed to revamp the place.

Bani: Mr. Lawyer you can tell him that we are not moving out of this cottage. I guess at least he owe us that much.

Jai: Why I thought the old man was generous with his money for the services you offered him. He has set up a good trust fund and now you want the cottage too.

Bani knew very well what he meant by that.

Bani: Look here gets your facts straight before you charge at some one. Here I though you were a business man but you are just one of those low lying men...

Jai: Just who do you think you are Miss? You are standing in my property and...

Bani: Listen here Mr. Walia you might be the prodigal son or the business man of the year. But to me you are the man who kept a dying man waiting till he took his last breath to get a glimpse of you. Also one more thing the property you are right now standing legally belongs to us girls and the fund you so graciously announced I believe my family has toiled and taken care of this estate for decades. So it's not some God damn money your father just threw away at me. You can think what you want about me but show some respect for the dead man before you pass such accusations….

Tarun knew this was going to be a full verbal blow out if he did not put a halt to it.

Tarun: Bani please calm down.

Bani: Calm down Mr. Sablok get your client out my house right this moment or I'm calling the police and filing a harassment suit. Also it would be nice if you could save us the head ache of not meeting him ever. But before that ask him tells him to get his facts right next time he wants a meeting with us. And she just marches off. But she stops at the stairs when she hears Jai's next comment.

Jai: Well let me assure you that this headache of yours is going to be a permanent fixture in your life weather you like it or not. And this meeting is far from over.

Bani: God help us then. So see you Mr. Walia the door is that way.

Pia and Rano on hearing all the commotion who was quite till now just spoke.

Pia: My advice is using that charming look and smile on her the next time you meet up would help you  to upgrade yourself to at least a human being from the devil.

Jai wanted to give her back but Tarun held on to his hand and said. I think I have seen enough of drama for one morning.

Never in his life had anyone stood up to him and questioned. Now this chit of girl has just done that and walked off. He was mighty angry at Tarun, for not telling him about the facts, the girl and at himself because the girl spoke with such arrogance and confidence as though she cared very little about the whole thing. And the spark in her eyes he couldn't forget it. It held a special allure to him or had a mesmerism effect on the opposite s*x.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23j&b84sparikhIqbal Neha1Isa_dekooliio

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey visma
that was too good yaar
loved the bani answerd back to jai
that was too goooooooddddddddd

so jai is also falling for the girls charm

hehehehee

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

Desriee1

Desriee1

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Good to see the mighty Walia get put in his place.

Wonderful update, continue soon.

- rosi -

shweta76

shweta76

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
love the RB but wheres my demure Bani ...but this one is also good just like the one before she got married to the RB :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top