Originally posted by terelian786
~ ~ Jaycut VM Tutorial ~ ~
1) Make an account on - http://jaycut.com/
2) Go on YouTube and find all the videos you need and copy the URL of the videos one by one.
3) Use 'catchvideo' to download the videos
4) Upload them one by one on Jaycut
5) Upload the song you need on the VM. To download songs follow step 2 and use this website to download the song - www.video2mp3.net/
6) Trim the videos by using the arrows and add text by using the 'Text' option.
7) Go down to the bottom left hand corner and there will be a 'Save to' option and pick YouTube or whatever you want to pick and follow the steps the website tells you. If you can't see the 'Save to' option then change the screen to full screen and try again and it will definitely be there.
~ ~ Hope that helped! ~ ~
Where do u find catchvideo?