Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Please help me too download..
How download videos without anything or camera.... Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post all VM Tutorials HERE (Page 5)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Please help me too download..
How download videos without anything or camera.... Cry

google in 'total video converter' and download the program

roshanehkhan

roshanehkhan

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for the MOVIE MAKER totorials they are very helpful thanks alottttttttttBig smile 

-Su-

Goldie

-Su-

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
any1 has written tuts 4 adobe premier pro CS 3?

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Thanks alotttt!
<3

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
does anyone use Video Pad?

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Help Plz:

In windows 7, WMM is different than in vista or older versions. In older versions I was able to edit audio without downloading/dragging video clips. But in new version of W-7 it is not possible. I have to download/drag/add videos to add/edit audio. Unless I finish video part first, I cannot do any editing of audio (seperate songs..not the audio of videos). How can I solve this?
Another question:
How Can I remove/fade the existing titles on downloaded video clips? The existing ones obstructing the view??Confused Like, for example, how to remove  the existing titles of video clips of title songs..

Edited by vallanki - 11 May 2010 at 4:56pm

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I have a tutorial for downloading from youtube.for starters,dont download...just stream...the vid is saved whole to your firefox/IE cache folder.in fact your entire browsing history is saved temporarily in the cache folder.

for firefox,u can find the folder by typing about:cache on the firefox address bar.

the output will be something like this:

select this portion:

C:\Documents and Settings\xyz\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0e4tihaz.default\Cache

go to my computer

and copy-paste this on the address bar :

and hit enter.

the cache folder will open.now clean the folder.

open firefox&stream the desired video.

once the video is fully streamed,refresh the cache.donot close the firefox window,or all the cache history will disappear.then rename the largest file on the cache folder to name.flv

work done!Smile
then use an flv player to view/flv converter to convert to any other format...

works for me all right...and its safer than using video downloaders which are from risk prone sites..

notes:1.donot close firefox until you have copied the video to another folder from the cache folder.all your history is deleted if you close firefox
2.similar principle can be employed for downloading streaming music.just keep tabs on the file that is slowly growing in size...that is your streaming vid/audio.for audio,rename to .mp3

Edited by mjhtac - 19 May 2010 at 2:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-RadiantTreasureradev_fanchucklebuddy-De.De-meglaraatsjain-Spirited-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.