Fan Fictions

A request to all MJHT ff writers and readers (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

smriti.tweety

smriti.tweety

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hey!!!!!!

I quite liked Nidha's idea! With the topic being sticky it would hail a better response and will serve to be a quicker way to identify the wrong doers. Also the fact that plagiarism is detected and not accepted on the forum will hopefully ward off any such happening in the future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~sumedha~nidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A request to all MJHT ff writers and readers (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
 I agree with ^^^ Mods please make this a sticky-  May be we need a permanet sticky explaining what plagiarism is and what the reprecussions are if you are found to have used someone else's work
and posted it as yours. 

Can't believe people do that here on IF and expect get away. I wish there was an effective method to deal with this issue here so that once its reported- it can be dealt with properly. I know anything would be hard to implement..but this so not done.

Aria

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~sumedha~prernawaghraynidha1983

Rockstar_ria

IF-Rockerz

Rockstar_ria

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hey bheegi di....

This is disguting....i mean how can anyone totally copy one's concept with different characters.....

Feeling very sad....

I hope all this stops soon.....

Love

Ria

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
That's really sick what these people are doing. If you can't think of your own ideas then what's the point of copy and pasting someone else's story? To get praises, claps? Well they're not being proud of your work. But Some one else's

Topic Maker- Wow i really pity you. These people are so sickening. If they had permission for changing the characters to your story and you said yes it would be something else but WOW just doing behind your back thinking he/she wont get caught? Well that's just stupid of them. Good luck in kicking them out of IF! They deserve it!

Edited by ShadowKiss - 18 September 2009 at 6:48am

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Now Don't worry di. Di i have pmed mods & request them to make it sticky one so. And They do it now everyone can see this.

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
absolutely unacceptable... ur being far too nice bheegi, but i guess thats u.

as for those who are resorting to such acts, really peopla, you need to go get a life...

-
nj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghray

guggu

IF-Dazzler

guggu

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I hope they stop doing this. It is really sad to see one's work stolen. I'm with you bheegi di...

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thats bad.....we writers write the parts my spending hours and our hardwork is taken for granted.....i hope that ppl stop extracting from others fic

it really hurts the original writer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksglovessonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top