A request to all MJHT ff writers and readers - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys please Stop This .Think about the feelings of the writer guys and don't force  them to take action against you .
Originally posted by monikaseth

Hey Guys please Stop This .Think about the feelings of the writer guys and don't force  them to take action against you .
what do u mean by this??
if u plagerized in the college u know in US they kick u out of the college n you cant get in to any other college eather
so do not suport them
they did it wrong so they should be punished
they had a choice on writing theri own too but they choees the wrong one
no hard feeling personaly but i hate it when ppl so this
i have been thru this
my own friend copied the reserch paper from me and submited to another prof n they thought that i was the one who did the plagerizam i was going to get kickid out of the college
it was soooooooo humilating
i know u will say that this is just fan ficaton section
but guess what ppl who writ this things use theri own skiles and brain to writ it
so teh least u can do is to not to still their work
there are even legal laws agines this thing u know that
 i hope u get what we are all trying to say here
nruti
bheegi di.....is dis really happening.....aww it seems i have been away for quite some time now.....well but if this is....it is disappointing and atrocious...;...i mean i never thought that IFians wud be doing this

guys pls stop crediting urself for someone's hard work....u have creativity ....write ur own....u dont then pls dont plagiarize others work
I hope after reading this post, more people will come forward and own their mistake.
OMG DI!..that's really bad..

but who did this?!..anyway..i just hope they stop it..! ..by steealing other's work you're not gonna get any praises..
Originally posted by bheegi

I hope after reading this post, more people will come forward and own their mistake.

Don't worry di. Di say mods to make it sticky one so that everyone aware of it.
Hey!!!!!!

I quite liked Nidha's idea! With the topic being sticky it would hail a better response and will serve to be a quicker way to identify the wrong doers. Also the fact that plagiarism is detected and not accepted on the forum will hopefully ward off any such happening in the future.

I agree with ^^^ Mods please make this a sticky-  May be we need a permanet sticky explaining what plagiarism is and what the reprecussions are if you are found to have used someone else's work
and posted it as yours. 

Can't believe people do that here on IF and expect get away. I wish there was an effective method to deal with this issue here so that once its reported- it can be dealt with properly. I know anything would be hard to implement..but this so not done.

Aria

Hey bheegi di....

This is disguting....i mean how can anyone totally copy one's concept with different characters.....

Feeling very sad....

I hope all this stops soon.....

Love

Ria

That's really sick what these people are doing. If you can't think of your own ideas then what's the point of copy and pasting someone else's story? To get praises, claps? Well they're not being proud of your work. But Some one else's

Topic Maker- Wow i really pity you. These people are so sickening. If they had permission for changing the characters to your story and you said yes it would be something else but WOW just doing behind your back thinking he/she wont get caught? Well that's just stupid of them. Good luck in kicking them out of IF! They deserve it!

Edited by ShadowKiss - 14 years ago