A request to all MJHT ff writers and readers

Posted: 14 years ago
It is unfortunate that despite repeated warnings from mods, some of the MJHT writers continue to plagiarize my old AK ffs- sometimes the whole ff is copied, other times parts of my ff are rewritten word for word with MJHT characters.

Even though I don't follow MJHT or it's ffs, some of my loyal readers have been kind enough to warn me of these incidences.

I urge you to all stop copying others creations. I'd be happy to repost my old AK ffs with MJHT characters if you want to reread those stories with your favorite characters but PLEASE don't present my work as yours.

OMG Bheegi you are kidding? I knew outside communities tend to copy our FF but I didn't know our own IFians are plagiarizing as well. Shame on them for doing that and I hope they stop! People don't understand how impairing it is when someone else takes credit for your hard work.

Sorry to hear this Bheegi hopefully the culprits apologize and stop.
This is quite disgusting! Wonder if such people have heard of human conscience. Not only is it entirely wrong but immoral as well. I'd appeal to all those who indulge in such lowly acts to not take credit for another's work. Have respect for an individual's writing yaar! Even I don't follow MJHT fan fictions but I'll surely report any such thing that I come across and let you know bheegi. As an ardent fan of yours I feel quite angry towards such cheap behaviour and I hope this topic should serve as warning for them.
What ? How can anyone do this. I don't understand why people do all this. If u can't write den request any writer whom u like most to write ff by taking character of ur choice. That's disgusting u can't write so better stealing other's creation . How can anyone go so low . Di i m with u. LoL i don't think its need to say. Di say to Development team or Administration to take action against them. Aap tension mat loh. Take care. Bye .

Nidha 

Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
i hpe pple stop doi dis. i hte it wen pple do such fnks.
People you should know what someone feels when you copy their whole work and present it at yours!!... Think about the feelings of the writer guys!!...

Bheegi Dii, is that seriously happening?? Can't believe it!!.... Could there be such people too?? Man....

I think what you have to do, is PM a MJHT mod... Gagan Dii or someone, she'll do great to stop that from happening...

Also, post a copy of this on the MJHT forum, because most of the FFs are there only, I've realised that...

Hope the problem will be solved!!....

Cheers,
Sneha
Hey di
i am sooooooooooooo sorry to hear about this
this thing needs to stop
but the prime reason is that therer are ppl out theri who read this story n suposrt them eventhoug its a plagerized work
there are sooooooooooo many IF writers who had been thru this like vinu, mini, tiya, n now di
the most horibel thing is that the people eho copy the ff they repost in in the IF section its just rediculas
i think there shud b a IF rule is some one caught copping then they will be suspende or may be kiked out of IF
i hope modes take stong action agines this thing
nruti
Thanks guys. At least in one case the writer herself told me that she had copied...I am glad she was honest.

I guess, no matter how many warnings are given, people will keep doing this till they are caught or own up.

its really bad dat people r doin dis dat 2 on IF .................. hope whoever is doin it owns up, apologises n stops

thy shud thnk dat if thy were in ur postion hw wud thy feel ...................... its jst nt on 😡
really feeling bad to hear this.. the same thing happened with one of my fan fictions during one time..

it really feels bad when someone copies our work...