Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
It is unfortunate that despite repeated warnings from mods, some of the MJHT writers continue to plagiarize my old AK ffs- sometimes the whole ff is copied, other times parts of my ff are rewritten word for word with MJHT characters.

Even though I don't follow MJHT or it's ffs, some of my loyal readers have been kind enough to warn me of these incidences.

I urge you to all stop copying others creations. I'd be happy to repost my old AK ffs with MJHT characters if you want to reread those stories with your favorite characters but PLEASE don't present my work as yours.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti.tweetyKrutiLuvEdwardREDnBLACKinnocentdevil.pickytg~sumedha~ammy-ridzguggudebbyaritziaprernawaghraymetoyouparisbynight-Sneha-Aria-KinshukKiDewanik_anjali12Kanika05UnKnFascinationRockstar_riafreezinmeBollywood_chicnimraharshluver_15Anhdara13zooni.blue.BlackJack.shilpa4evaMP_Radha-Nayab-U-No-Poogujunpyomonikaseth-simi-RiddssSobtiObsessionnidha198326javeyshonaveerspiritcrimsonSoulmate_SanaHeavenlyBliss.268143Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A request to all MJHT ff writers and readers" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
OMG Bheegi you are kidding? I knew outside communities tend to copy our FF but I didn't know our own IFians are plagiarizing as well. Shame on them for doing that and I hope they stop! People don't understand how impairing it is when someone else takes credit for your hard work.

Sorry to hear this Bheegi hopefully the culprits apologize and stop.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

~sumedha~gugguprernawaghrayarshluver_15.BlackJack.26javey268143

smriti.tweety

smriti.tweety

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
This is quite disgusting! Wonder if such people have heard of human conscience. Not only is it entirely wrong but immoral as well. I'd appeal to all those who indulge in such lowly acts to not take credit for another's work. Have respect for an individual's writing yaar! Even I don't follow MJHT fan fictions but I'll surely report any such thing that I come across and let you know bheegi. As an ardent fan of yours I feel quite angry towards such cheap behaviour and I hope this topic should serve as warning for them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

~sumedha~prernawaghrayarshluver_15-Nayab-26javey268143

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Whatsmileys ? How can anyone do thishttp://www.33smiley.com/smiley5/humor/5.gif. I don't understand why people do all thishttp://www.33smiley.com/smiley5/humor/5.gifsmileys. If u can't write den request any writer whom u like most to write ff by taking character of ur choice. That's disgusting u can't write so better stealing other's creation smileyssmileys. How can anyone go so low smileys. Di i m with usmileys. LoLsmileys i don't think its need to say. Di say to Development team or Administration to take action against them. Aap tension mat lohsmileys. Take caresmileys. Byesmileys .

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 16 September 2009 at 8:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshluver_1526javey

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i hpe pple stop doi dis. i hte it wen pple do such fnks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey268143

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
People you should know what someone feels when you copy their whole work and present it at yours!!... Think about the feelings of the writer guys!!...

Bheegi Dii, is that seriously happening?? Can't believe it!!.... Could there be such people too?? Man....

I think what you have to do, is PM a MJHT mod... Gagan Dii or someone, she'll do great to stop that from happening...

Also, post a copy of this on the MJHT forum, because most of the FFs are there only, I've realised that...

Hope the problem will be solved!!....

Cheers,
Sneha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo26javey268143

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hey di
i am sooooooooooooo sorry to hear about this
this thing needs to stop
but the prime reason is that therer are ppl out theri who read this story n suposrt them eventhoug its a plagerized work
there are sooooooooooo many IF writers who had been thru this like vinu, mini, tiya, n now di
the most horibel thing is that the people eho copy the ff they repost in in the IF section its just rediculas
i think there shud b a IF rule is some one caught copping then they will be suspende or may be kiked out of IF
i hope modes take stong action agines this thing
nruti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_rianidha198326javey268143

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys. At least in one case the writer herself told me that she had copied...I am glad she was honest.

I guess, no matter how many warnings are given, people will keep doing this till they are caught or own up.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshluver_15UnKnFascinationnidha198326javey-Nayab-268143

Post Reply New Post

Go to top