Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Guyssss    did u see her new look ????...
at first i cudnt even recognize it was Miss Pooja.

Well she's  lukng very  diffrnt 
 i like da song though,, well atleast smthg Newww!!! i was bored of her duetsss..

chck out the song--

n yeah
did u like her in the new look ? or she lukd better b4??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pooja in a new look!!!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged

No matter how many times she changes her looks there is no way imma liking herLOL She's is just so everywhere like seriously she comes on with every random singer on earth so I dont really like herTongue

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
hahahah i agree with the new look n everything but u know who cares shes with every singer all that counts his money at the end of the day shes probs made more money than people been trying years to do n if people aint bored of her by now shes gonna continue doing the same *but ive had enough* i infact saw her live like a week back she was crap only when the duet guy came she was okay... shes even tried Uk style its just not working..

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
lolzz i hate miss pooja i only like her songss not her she is such a divaa!!!  yeah but her new look is pretty bad i liked her simple punjabi mutyaar look!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
hahaha yeah its funkyyyy but you know people do that anyways like jab koi india vich anda ya... im sure they get addapted to the look here because shes n icon she will get treated bad but koi hor not as much...

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah , She should have stuck her normal SELF! She didn't have to do all of that. I don't like her . She is very bad live too.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
OMG...what did she do to her hair?

haha i dont like her much either...she sings with like EVERY guy
my best friend saw her live and said that she's really short and the only good thing about her was her hair LOL

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i think she is wearing a wig or smthg in this song,,
 because her hair was like short n curly at first n  thn in da nxt part its long and striaght!!!..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top