VideoMix

Neetz's VMs l Collide(KaSh) -7/08 l Pg 44 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 45

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlit.gold

weeeeeelllllllllllllllll
since u already know i LOOOOVE ur vms! and that i soooo wish you would make more on kash! even though youre not taking requests lol. i guess it can be a subtle suggestion hehehehe. anyways yaaaaaaay on the new home for ur vms...and make some more sooN!

WELLLLLL MADAME FIRST OF ALL, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ? Angry It's been 89678678677 years since we talked AND you made your presence felt!!!!!!!! Angry Ouch

Thankyou, is all you will get from me for your untimely and unwanted absence Ouch 

I miss you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neetz's VMs l Collide(KaSh) -7/08 l Pg 44 (Page 5)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess..

Oye hoye neetu!!
i simply LOVED all KaSh ones!
You are superb!
And that Armaan/Bharti one blew me off.....!!
You know i love the way u write fics, but nw i love the way u make vids!
As i told u earlier, i DO watch ur VMs but i dint get a chance to comment but here i am!
So, ur simply amazing n get my head off me with such splendid vids!
Crazy abt them!
Love,
Nimisha

Oye Hoye Nimboo! Big smile

Thankyou so much dude! your comments are always so sweet! Big smileBig smile 

Thanks a ton! and nah it doesn't matter if you don't comment on YT, your comments on IF make up for it =D

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_mahima

congo neetzz!!!! :D :D
i'm sure there'll be a second thread up for this very soon!! :DDD!!

btw....i like totally LOVE ur VMz....so u kno, just telling u...i mean who doesn't?!?! hahah....ok, i'm srry i think i'm sounding a little weird...i'm actually going a little high rite now!! HEEHEH XDDD :PPP hahahah.....ohh, do u still take requests??!!

<333
Mahima

Mahi! The young kiddo has made her presence felt! Swagatam!  Big smile

I hope so hun :) Thankyou so much! that totally makes sense ;D you're always cute Embarrassed

I'm taking requests of ANYTHING but KaSh/DMG LOL Wink

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nowee10

Congrats Neets!

I was watching your VMs yesterday... And I was gonna comment, but I forgot... Sowwi!
Me love your VMs! They all are just FAB! The scenes you chose for the KaSh ones are so nice... And the effects you add are really good too!

-Norr

Mahi...lmao!

Thanks Norr! No problem dude, you can comment whenever you want! Big smile

Big smile

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.sonia.x

congratz! Party

i dot hav time to watch them again now but u kno i hav always loved ur shtuff!

Sonu! Thanks! Big smile

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Deep~

Congratulations on your gallery Neetz! I think I've seen quite a few of your KaSh (and RM) VMs while randomly surfing YT.. LOL! And they've been awesome :) I'll comment better once I actually know the ones I'm talking about are really yours! ROFL

And I like the layout over here.. Really organized and all :D

LOL! You better! LOL Don't confuse my crappy videos with someone else's great ones Tongue

Thanks alot ! Glad you liked it ! :D

P.S - I'm actually proud of the siggy on the front page, probably cuz I generally suck at making sigs Tongue

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldmg16

Congrats neetz Party

OMG
seriously i loved ur all VM's
All r mind blowing
awesome
gr8 work

Keep rocking/making

-Noorin Star

Hey Noorin! Thanks alot Big smile

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

Neeta! First of all, congrats on your own gallery! Dancing I LOVE all of your VMs (yes, I watched every single one of them). You're so good at them and all of you work is amazing. ClapI fell in love with the first two VMs I ever saw made by you, which were the ones for IC bash - the Jai Ho and Paathshala ones. My favorite ones from the first page are the AR tum se hi instrumental, AB yeh dooriyan, and the KaSh kahin toh ones =) Can't wait to see more of your VMs.

WOW, Shabnam, you could sit through that torture ? Shocked Seriously, even I can't watch some of my older VMs, how could you...? LOL LOL

Thanks a ton! Oh yeah, I have put the IC ones up too Big smile Those are my favs! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsNealCaffrey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top