VideoMix

||Khushix.Creations (2 New p.12)|| (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!.. I'm late in posting this here..Embarrassed

This VM is dedicated to Ravz (for her birthday).. Well, her friend (Rosh) requested for a VM made by me..EmbarrassedLOL It's a Premeer VM on the song 'Sajda' from MNIK..

Song: Sajda
Movie: My Name Is Khan
A Birthday Mix dedicated to Ravz from all her friends..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngWACJzMGSg

Do watch, rate & comment! Thanks!Big smile

-Khushi-

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfanthesemomentsJugnu_244BittuJi.-Farru-KinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Khushix.Creations (2 New p.12)|| (Page 12)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Hello Guys!

The concept of this vm is 'enemies'.. basically all the enemies in Premeer's life.. so in this vm, whether you like it or not, you will have to bear seeing all the enemies...dj, manmeet, rishab rampal, etc...LOL sorry for adding them.. but they were needed for this vm...

The song i chose is an old song (more of music).. i love the song and always wanted to use it on premeer.. and one day..this enemy concept just popped up on my head..LOL and i started on the vm right away! I personally love the concept.. and enjoyed making it.. so hope you guys enjoy it too!..Embarrassed

Song: Meri Jaan
Movie: Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage
Description: 'Enemies' -- all about the enemies in Prem and Heer's lives. How Prem always rescued Heer whenever in trouble. And how they both fight them together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDlHWgU5lXY

Enjoy!
-Khushi-

unnati72003Jugnu_244BittuJi.-Farru-thesemoments-Lana

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Couple: Harshad & Additi
Song:
Ahun Ahun

Movie: Love Aaj Kal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWcrGIgmCTg
http://www.hostingcup.com/y2gke4y9jr35.html

Enjoy!
-Khushi-

Edited by khushix - 18 April 2010 at 5:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244Anhdara13BittuJi.-Farru-SunShine_A

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Couple: Prem & Heer
Song:
Tune Mujhe Pehchana Nahi
Movie:
Raju Chacha
Concept:
Heer doesn't remember Prem. Prem is all sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aHPxRF7Fyk

Enjoy!
-Khushi-

Edited by khushix - 18 April 2010 at 5:06am

Additi_sjfanJugnu_244Anhdara13BittuJi.-Farru-Dancingdoll

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
LAJAWAB KHUSHI DI..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hello...Yesh me bak here to comment. Watched all the VMs and will surely comment and criticize here...LOL

First of all, ur VMs are amazing... !!! It melts my mind and u know makes me to think naughty thoughts abt Prem and Heer...Blushing...Al the VMs are lovely.

Kurban Hua, Yes I watched it again, And once again I will say thanx for not showing even the glimpse of Ash Prem scene....Dead I have never seen these two episodes, The one in Prem insults Heer with Rajbeer and In which Ash pretends to sleep with Prem...DeadBut Why I am discussing this..ConfusedLOL Anyways, The effects, The Editing is awesone. Its sad that I am not that much interested in VMs, otherwise would have sent u loads of PMs regarding tutorials..Stern Smile..I saved u...LOL

Anyways the song is my favourite and the VMhas just came out Excellent...Smile

Coming too other VMs, Sajda is my fav song too...Awww...Cry but u edited the lines I love....but will ask u to make again for my Birthday!!!ROFL...Kidding dont feel irked!!!LOL...The VM is short and lovely...Happy Birthday Rav...

Aaap Mujhe Achchay Lagne Lagay. This film always reminds me of Horrible Performance from Ameesha Patel. I have never heard any songs. I mean I heard them while watching movie but never ever heard privately on MP3 or Laptop... LOL...The VM is awesome..I really love Rishabh Rampal...I dont know why...Geek LOL...Seriously, he is one of those villians which made an impact on audience (on me atleast)...I mean on one side I wanted the justice and all that but on the other hand I hate him. He had all those MAN POWER things which I really loved...Sorry to say but Viren looked "GSillyY" always...That's why I never watched his epoisodes. I feel kind of Vohmit on the Singh Juneja's...Why Even I am talking this....Ouch...The VM is beautiful. Ummm less effects would have make it even more better or may be its just me who is not fond of Dark Textures...Tongue

Keep It Up...

Ahun Ahun Ahun. I love them when they dance!!! Ur VM is superb..

Alll the VMs are PHantastic, PHantabulous...Keep It Up...PHreaming...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

additi10

IF-Rockerz

additi10

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
awesome vms khushi

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
awesome VMs ! Clap