Posted: 14 years ago
awesome vm khushi
great work
--Sarah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMMMMMMMMG khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was outstanding.....
It looks more a teaser of a movie than a VM.....
Khushi you are gifted with an extraordinary talent!!!!!!!!!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm stilled annoyed with the fact that you're a Leyton fan. πŸ˜•

But I loved the VM! So I had to comment. Make a new one soon!

Love,
Radz

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG ..Oooooommmmmmmyyyyyygooooooooddd...

Khushi what did I just seeeeeeee....................
I dont have words to describe how wonderful that was.....

ok lemme try....

first the music - was mindblowing...real fast , melodious and very lovely as I love all the songs of K3G
now the scenes you chose blend pephectly with the music and the true meaning of each tune (in the movie)
I loved the effects you used.,....it makes HC look extremely delicious and AG gorgeous....Lallu aur ballu ko bhi handsome bana diya...😲it made the scenes look more beautiful....
All the scenes , starting with the first dupatta scene to the end family scene were superb....simply superb.....it soo narrated Premeer story to a certain extend....

first the intro of heer (that was the fast version of the tune when they intro SRK in teh movie right? )and her family  and then prem and his family at the mandir at the title song tune....

then premeer doing puja at the '''teri puja karu mein tho har dam ''tune

prem filling heer's maang at '' yeh hai tere karam , kabhi kushi kabhi gham''

And wow, the two lovely premeer scenes at suraj hua madam tune...suraj hua madam is my fav romantic song....just the tune or music turns me on and you have used these scenes brilliantly here...the o re piya scene seems to be one of ur favs...u often use it in ur VMs...and the confession scene with their elegant noses nuzzling each other...😍..this music with those scenes make it even more romantic....and the effects u used , make the confession scene more attractive...yummy prem and heer 😍

the the family happiness at ''kehdo kehdo na '' merry tune

and what i loved the most  - the 18th june scene at mantra chanting tune....mindblowing khushi !! thats the tune when srk gets married to kajol in the movie and here you have used it when PRem officially declares PRem-heer-are-one ...wow 😍 omg i'm loving this....you put prem & lallu ka scene at the ''tume vo  mata jo pita tume vam tume o bandhu jo saka tume vam''..perfect !! prem heer look extremely gorgeaously yummy and thanks to the effects lallu actually looks good !!fair and handsomeπŸ˜†

Followed by the very beautiful first meet scene....how sweet !!the tune suites the scene...

the beautiful may 6th juneja family scene  on K3G title music..lovely....(oh i soo miss that gayathri...prem looks yummy there too...)

WOW wow wow wow premeer-chahat doing puja ...wow ....

finally the brothers hugging scene at the slow version of the K3G title song was absolutely mindblowing.... that was one scene i had forgotten about , lovely scene that was, a beautiful and emotional hug that the brothers share and  gayathri and lalit in white praying to a white ganesh murthi and the happy kids behind......thanks khushi for using it and reminding me......loved it how u ended it...

Khushi , I really appreciate your choice of music for the 350th celeb VM...awesome....

The Vm looks like a trailer to a KJ movie ...πŸ˜ƒ ok I can go on and on but i better stop here .....

all i can say is that I'm love with this VM...

thanks khushi for such a wonderful gift....oh and I do love Khushix creations !!!

luv
Angie
-Anusha- thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGG Khushi i cant express my love and happiness in words..excellent and out standing VMs Loved the effects sooo much and that song from K3G was awesome ..Loved the way u ended and u even have included that Premeer and Chahu handy thing was beautiful..Effects just rocked the VM..

Loved the effects when Heer was running down the stairs ..Meet Hug and Prem family scene and most wonderful are the chanting mantras when 18th June Prem made his entry...mesmerised by the way u have showed both Prem and Heer complete family and their atachment towards theri family πŸ‘

Each and every scene was just perfect and that effects u used gave life to the VM *Muahhhhhhhh*πŸ˜†

Freaking awesome dear ..Keep it up...⭐️
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well from first till end, everything is just perfect...This is my 3rd Comment in ur gallery, First two were trashed....Hope this one remain always like ur Excellent Creations....
Song Selection and the Selection of scenes over every single beat and Melody is just Phantastic....Ooooh, Although I have never listened that 1920 song...but I think all these songs are purely made up for Prem and Heer....

Keep It Up

Abt the 350th Celebration...Well its just Awesome and Beautiful...I have said this earlier that it looks official trailer to me...Like from beginning to Hi Fi Drama, Purity of Love and a happy Ending....

Poor Veera....πŸ˜†...U added the ring Ringa Rose dance too and 18th June scene on those Mantras...
Excellent Editing, Nice Track Selection...One can watch it over and over and I am that one...for sure!!!
πŸ˜‰

with lots and lots of Best Wishes and Happiness for Life as well as for that VM contest....
from

Edited by Farru... - 14 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fab mix love the glowing text and good choice of song, tight editing, up perfect tribue mix. That reminds me I've not heard the K3G track for ages in Kish desh.πŸ˜† Thanks Khushi
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, its so professional Khushi di, love it, looks so like a trailer of a movie just as some members mentioned already! You left me stunnned, really admire you mixing skills lol!
Def one of my fave mixer on IF!
-Garima- thumbnail
Omg! Khushi! I LOVED this VM! It was not just some random vm...It was FANTASTIC! Like seriously I have no words..Im practically speechless! and the K3G song in the background just made it even more intense! Can't wait till you post your new one! You did a great job on this one! Keep it up! =]]

--Garima
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome vms!!! thanks alot for sharing....