Jhanvi Creation // pg11{mixes} (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@meera: yup I do take requests :) ... yay! cool, I'll def. work on them, thank you for the link Big smile
@ash: thank you for such lovely comments on youtube sweetie! I am soo happy you like them even though you're a hard core KaSh fan lol.. I was wanting to do KaSh but I really do not have any clips on them, if you know anyone who does, let me know Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES:

I DO TAKE REQUESTS FOR VIDEOS!

RULES/INFO.

-If you wish to requests, then do so here.
-If you are giving me a request, give me ATLEAST 20mins of clips of the couple's scenes {along w/ the request you can SUGGEST a list of songs, and I may or may not do it on that particular song depending if I like it or not}
-I will have NO gaurentee of when I'll finish it, it can take up to a day or maybe even a month... >>I will take a maximum of 3 months to complete one project and if I don't have it done by then, then you can pester me about it Big smile
-I will only take 2 requests/month

December:
1. Meera

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

personal note:

hey guys, I thought opening shop might me a good idea for me to test out other couples and get my name out there more.  I really don't mind doing a request on a particular couple only if scenes are given.  The reason why I am hesitant to take song requests is because I am ultra picky on songs lol, I don't like doing songs that has been repeated by other ppl 10000 times unless it is that good. 

Also, I got alot of pm's from youtube and here asking why I haven't updated my vid mixes in a while..the reason for that is I am totally busy with school right now, since it is my last year at college I am trying to finish up everything so I can finally graduate.  But aside from that I am currently working on a project on a very special bolly couple I love, sadly the mix is only about 2mins long but it has taken me FOREVER to get the scenes and editing right and mixing school along w/ it has only prolonged the release.  Hopefully I can get it out w/in the next two weeks. 

==================================

Another thing, I got quite a few requests, about my songs and suggestions upon vid mixes...so here is a short list of damn good songs I like, that are wonderful to make vid mixes on ,not only for their lyrics but also for their beat

hints:
:::: if the song has a decent and noticable beat, it makes the editing for the vid a bit clearer and more apparentWink
:::: always try something offbeat, the song can make or break your video, do your work and dig up a good song that isn't always candyflossed bolly style..maybe try something from an album once in a while
:::: If even you DO decide to do a bolly number, try looking past the 'new and current' releases and try out an old song [yes, maybe even from the black and white days]... it always gives a fresh change and if you play your cards right, it looks damn good too
::::Try to pick a soothing song and not something that will make the viewer's ears hurt after awhile...don't pick a song relying on the good beat or just good lyrics, try to get a mix b/c it will bore the viewer after a couple of mins... remember: not everyone has the same taste as youEmbarrassed
::::You can also try mixing several songs together and make something nice out of it..keep it in moderation and you can come up w something fab!
:::: ALWAYS try to experiment with effects, nothing is more boring than watching a vidders mix and knowing and feeling familiar with the effects, always try something new, even if it is one effect, that the only way you'll improve, do not worry about messing up
:::: my favorite effect: cookie cutter [SV], color gradients [SV], flash, masking, and texturing

LIST
-btw, I will never pick songs that have been used a billion times unless it is just htat good-
-also, having amost 20,000 songs on my ipod, I am a bit of a music addictStar-
-I rated the songs w/ * upon how easy/hard it would be to make a mix upon it ***** being the hardest and * being pretty easy [i rate it looking at the beats/lyrics and effects that would be needed to do justice upon it]-

+Soniyo (from the heart) --Raaz the mystery continues *
+Maula Mere --Anwar **
+Sajni --Master Saleem **
+O Saathi Re--Muqadar Ka Sikandar **
+Dhadke Jiya--Aloo Chaat ***
+Ankhon Hi Ankhon--EMI **
+Doorie--Atif Aslam ***
+Already Gone--Kelly Clarkson *
+Har Jagah--Mithoon ***
+Aanan Faanan(Mehfil Mix or Remix)--Namastey London *****
+Yahi Hota Pyar--Namastey London ***
+Aaoge Jab--Jab We Met *
+Alvida--Life in a Metro ***
+Battlefield--Jordan Sparks ***
+Bin tere Kya hai Jeena--Jawad Ahmed *
+Woh Kisna Hai--Kisna ***
+Chilman Uthegi Nahin--Kisna ****
+Dard-E-Dil--Karz(old) *
+Heart Beat--Kal Ho Na Ho *****
+Jaane Kya--Zubin **
+Main Chala--Nouman Javaid ****
+Maula Mila De--Suhail ***
+Na Sahi--Socha Na Tha *
+Mera Tumhara--Socha Na Tha*
+Phoolon Ke Rang--Kishore Kumar **
+Saathiya--Ali Khan ***
+Waqt Ne Kiya--Kagaaz Ke Phool *****
+Aaj Jaane Ki Zid--Farida Khannum *****
+Aaya Mahi--Ab Ke baras **
+Pyar Mohabbat--Ab Ke Baras *
+Sajna Tere Bina--Nusarat Fateh Ali Khan *****
+Afreen Afreen--Nusarat Fateh Ali Khan **
+Good Girl go Bad--Cobra Starship **
+Shattered *****
+four seasons of lonliness--Boyz2men *****
+Sooni hawa--Bollywood/Hollywood **
+Latika's theme--Slumdog Millionaire *****
+Saiyyan--Kailash kher *****
+Nahin Saamne--Taal ***
+Teri Yaad yaad--Vaah! Life ho toh aisi **
+Shiqwa Bhi Tumse--Dil Maange More *****
+Sajaniya--Ali Zafar *
+Ek Pyar ka nagma--Shor ***
+Jiye Toh jiye kaise--saajan *
+Tum Se hi(instrumental)--Jab we met ****
+Can't escape my love--enrique *

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thesemomentskhushix-Kash-aish_punkP.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhanvi Creation // pg11{mixes} (Page 4)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Love the songs you put up Jhanvi! *sighs* I'm glad someone else shares the same music taste as me! Wink

so my request still stands, and really pick whichever song you like, because I have full faith in your choice! Big smile

Thank you sooo much! *hugs*

MeeraEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Wow, Jahnvi di, I'm a huge fan of yours, my fave mix of yours is the Latika instrumental on LKT, its likee really pro, I have always wished if you can make a mix on Angad-Kripa from Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, so I'm reserving this spot if I may!!!
I'll send you about 20-30 mins of clippings to you or post here whatever you want by Monday or this weekend, I hope that's fine with you =D
BTW you rock and looking forward to your bolly mix, as usual, it will be really awesome!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
@meera: aww, thanks sweetie, hehe i wanted to a PH vm ever since last year when prem was found alive again...finally got the scenes and I know just the perfect songWink
@kashih: sure thing, I don't know the story of AK too well so it'll be fun to try something newTongueI'll take up your request :)...

------------------------------------------

December:
1. Meera
2. Kashih

CLOSED FOR DEC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kash-indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
omg! Jhanvi I'm soooo excited now! Big smile

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Nice VMs..!!!Smile

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hey jhanvi..ur welcome :)..n yeah i love KaSh..but love RM too!..lol..well for KaSh..walo uploads a lot of scenes..u can find them on the DMG forum -

Actually she uploads the whole episode, but yeah thats the link.

n i can really make out u do a lot of hard work on ur mixes, and i really appreciate that Clap...its okay if u take time, because we know that the end result will be worth it! Wink

n ur making on a bolly couple?..well i hope its one of mah fav's too ;)..lol..but yeah who?..n whoever it is, cant wait for it!

n the hints are really helpful..i've just ventured into vidding..but then i have a hard time finding scenes!..lol..n i'm one of those lazy people too..

i love ur list of songs, most of them are really romantic..n yeah Aldready Gone is an awesome song..i used the instrumental on MaYur which did'nt turn out good..can u make it on them?..it would sure suit the sad scenes when Nupur and Mayank respectively disappear to their own places..

waiting for ur other mixes..

-aish

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hey Friends!!

Here's the newest release from my creation

Couple: Akash Shalini [Dil Chahta Hai]
Song: Yahi Hota Hai Pyar
Description: The times they actually began to fall for one another

it's a bollywood couple that I absolutely adore! I am going to try to do more of bolly now and do some SRK-Kajol ones as they are my most favorite
 Big smile
Let me know what you think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thesemomentsindiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top