Page 2 Page 12

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

SALAAM NAMASTE!

Hello Everyone! My Name is Jhanvi, and this is my Vid mix galleryTongue

I've been an avid vid mix maker for quite a while now, i made my first mix about 2 years ago, and since then I have a total of over 40 mixes.  With most of then being lakshya kt, I do have other couple mixes as well.

I AM a full time college student so I may not have mixes updated so often but thats due to partly because I have so much school work and also because I spend a great amount of time making my mixes. 

I do a hell lot of video and sound editing to make the vid mix look professional as possible...

to get a look or just browse through my work, you can check out my youtube page... this is where I upload ALL of my mixesBig smile

My page:

If you've noticed/or may know, I do alot of my mixes based on heartbreaks and tragedy, I feel like true raw emotions are best portrayed then and it is only then we know and can feel the true strength of love

oh, and if you have youtube too, feel free to add me as a friend, would love to see other people's work as well!Embarrassed

WARNING:
I do not mind people being 'inspired' from my mixes but PLEASE DO NOT cut out parts from them just to add to your mix! I've had this happen in the past and its really sad to see people others work! Keep originality in mind at all times pleaseWink

If you guys want to suggest a song that I should do then please feel free to post suggestions ehre, you're most welcome, if I like the song I just might take up your suggestion!Embarrassed

*NEW: I will take requests and song suggestions*
--rules--
    If you wish to request, request it here in my shop
    pm to me or post here ATLEAST 20mins of clippings (or link to thread w/ clips)
    you may suggest a song that you like, but no gaurentee I'll take that song
    I will take up to a MAXIMUM of 3 months to complete
  • Only 2 requests/month

Lastly, please do tell me what you like and what you don't, I'd love to hear your responses and suggestions of how I can improve

SmileThanks for visiting!Smile

*JHANVI*

Edited by desigrl05 - 29 December 2010 at 2:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yikesAnhdara13BittuJi.thesemomentsAngelic_Parikhushix-Gaganjot-desi_baby07-Kash--Junglee-SobtiObsession-Aliya--IamAwesome-P.Kamaljit.SeanJennyPennyindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhanvi Creation // pg11{mixes}" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*yikesnitzi-Imu.M-Anhdara13BittuJi.-Garima-BammySammykhushixSobtiObsession-Aliya-aish_punkhey.bhaggu-IamAwesome--Jwalamukhi-P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends!!

Here's my BRAND NEW mix !

this mix really took me all of summer to do, so im excited that its finally donnee!! Big smile 
Let me know what you think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-aweshome_moi-khushix-dramaholic-P.Kamaljit.Sean

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
You are amazing Jhanvi! Shocked I saw a couple of your mixes and honestly they are FANTASTIC!! *claps*

I'm gonna go watch more! Embarrassed

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

ROFL! thanks meera! I just got done viewing your gall as well! Im soo glad we got the forum, can't wait to see more of your creations!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Same here!Embarrassed Your's are SOO gorgeous and totally professional! Big smile

desigrl05

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Awesome mixes! My fav out of the Laksh- Kt is dis one! Keep it up!

Song: Kuch Na Kaho
Description: Shattering of dreams
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdBqyOeUlc

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Jhanvi.. ssup? I've not checked out your VM from the post for now bt will definately check out ASAP bt I totally love the Change VM on LKT.. Rocksome.. All the best, keep making.

desigrl05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top