Suggestions / Comments

New GD section, Homework Help?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I was wondering....is it possible to add a new GD section called "Homework Help"?

Sometimes when i need help with homework or brainstorming for an essay, i have nowhere to go and ask for help :(
and this is a 13+ forum...most likely a lot of the members are in school
I bet other students fell the same way & and want a section where they can ask for help :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranSD1-LilyGurl-Calvin_Klein

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New GD section, Homework Help?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged

There's already a forum for that ^_^ Check out College & University forum. I guess that forum can be used for all types of hwrk inquiries be it school or post grad :)

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

There's already a forum for that ^_^ Check out College & University forum. I guess that forum can be used for all types of hwrk inquiries be it school or post grad :)

Thanks JK :P
lol i never checked out that section...cause im in HS LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top