Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hey All, So yeah as everyone else, i thought i should share my work here too!
First of all i have to say, i am a big big KaSh fan and i have made there mixes mostly only and i really like some of them so i am gonna to share with you some of them for now

KaSh had magic and they were the real reason why i started making VMs at first place!

I would also like to thank Gagan soooo much, i remember in the gold old DMG KaSh days, she used to comment on my work every time! She was such a support and only because of her, i made such good mixes, she inspired me a lot in the beginning and criticized my work and made me get better

I miss you Gagan and your commentsHugHug

Also nowadays i am inspired by many people too but i am too lazy to make VMs but will do soon again

So here i am sharing one of my good one but not so good eitherLOL

Hope you like and do comment

Enjoy!Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MahamChandni.lil_desi_goddesi.luv.chocolate-Gaganjot--dramaholic-26javey~Deep~P.Kamaljit.Seanaftermath..star_fanindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramsha's VMs" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome job Ramsha! Embarrassed Love that AR one! Big smile

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hey

Awesome, lovely vm
loved it

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
RAMSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! Congooo !! OMG I never knew you make Mix's !! ?? WOW I Am LOST Totallyu !!

Anywyas Congooo Ramshuuuu... I am gona go check out your VM's in awhile... & let me know when you update... Just PM ME :D

Love you !

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Meera and Pooji, so sweet of you allHug Glad you liked it!

REMAAAAAAHug Missed you! LOL you didn't know?? *shocks* You are totally lost then haha, i thought you have already watched some of them atleast!

Can't wait to hear your comments!

I will open another topic since this one is not really putted up well like others haha so yeah comment there later!

Love you all, thanx for commenting!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
RAMSHAAA! I've bookmarked this page from the day you opened your shop but didn't get the time to comment earlier.. Sorry! Congrats on your creations corner/gallery! All of your creations are amazing.. The last one I saw was probably My Desi Girl with Shona - amazing! It had all the right scenes at the right time :) Keep it up Ramsha!!

Keep making more on KaSh ;)

Love you!

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
RamshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug
congrats
love your vms there amazing

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I love the AR Videomix Ramsha! You Rock!! Keep it up, and please make more KaSh mixes, i loved watching them :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.