Post Reply New Post

Page 93 of 123

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissKhushi123

Hi guys,
i am new on India Forums and I wanted to make new vms on arshi but I dont know how to download youtube videos on the computer. I use imovie and i have tried a lot of the websites but they just make my computer slow and take forever to download. If someone can tell me a simple and easy way to download it, that would be great! 
Thank You!Smile

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Help desk..! (Page 93)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Geeta

--Geeta

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Can someone give me a good app to make VMs on? And the download link?

Thank you :)

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
ok m ike new to this vm making so i made a vm on premeer and uploaded it on my youtube account here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kn_UqwZi_o
but now i have got a problem in my mail i got this notice by youtube

i mean do you all get this type of notices when u upload a vm with a song and characters ?? i donno there are so many fanmade vms are they sending notices to everyone when they use a song in a vm ???
can anyone help int his matter is this gonna affect my account ?? any ideas ???
if u have any ideas or something to tell plz pm me if u can ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I need help I know how to make VM's but I just want to know how do I get Additional Plug Ins for Windows Live Movie Maker? It would be really great if someone could tell me. Smile

coldy07

Goldie

coldy07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Ok. So this is related to Youtube. 
I have uploaded like around 29 VMs so far. And all my videos have that notice, Matched third party content(most of them)/ VIdeo blocked in some countries..(a few)
My account says, good standing for copyright infringement and community guidelines, BUT bad standing in Content ID claims. 

Is this a  thing to worry about?? I mean, many people have uploaded VMs like this. So should I carry on, or will they suddenly shut down my account. I'm worried. Ermm

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hi guys,
i am new on India Forums and I wanted to make new vms  but I dont know how to download youtube videos on the computer. I use imovie and i have tried a lot of the websites but they just make my computer slow and take forever to download. If someone can tell me a simple and easy way to download it, that would be great! 
Thank You!Smile

nd plz can anyone explain in detail how to proceed wid vm making

Edited by sujucoolstar - 11 April 2012 at 4:48am

-s.a.n.a-

-s.a.n.a-

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I am really confused on how to download Sony Vegas... When I try the official site for the trial.. I get an error saying the pc does not recognise the source... Also how do I get the full version? Help is appreciated :) Thanks :)

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

ok m ike new to this vm making so i made a vm on premeer and uploaded it on my youtube account here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kn_UqwZi_o
but now i have got a problem in my mail i got this notice by youtube

i mean do you all get this type of notices when u upload a vm with a song and characters ?? i donno there are so many fanmade vms are they sending notices to everyone when they use a song in a vm ???
can anyone help int his matter is this gonna affect my account ?? any ideas ???
if u have any ideas or something to tell plz pm me if u can ...

Thanks i too needed it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top