VM Help desk..! - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
hey.. i downloaded some vid's but m nt able to import em in WMM ..it says that d vid is not indexed..can sum1 temme wt 2 do?

i cnt import music in windows movie maker,

plz help me!
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey.. i downloaded some vid's but m nt able to import em in WMM ..it says that d vid is not indexed..can sum1 temme wt 2 do?

Aish

u must not have chosen the proper file extension. The file extension should most probably be .wmv if u r trying to directly import youtube downloaded videos then they wont work. Try converting the flash videos into the WMV format and then import the videos !!! 😃

Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

i cnt import music in windows movie maker,

plz help me!

ensure that the song or music is in .mp3 format !!😃

Originally posted by ishan.k

ensure that the song or music is in .mp3 format !!😃

it is in mp3 format but as soon as i import the program doesnt respond

it is in mp3 format but as soon as i import the program doesnt respond

Maybe ur WMM must have been corrupted. Try downloading the WMM again from the Microsoft site !!

Aish

u must not have chosen the proper file extension. The file extension should most probably be .wmv if u r trying to directly import youtube downloaded videos then they wont work. Try converting the flash videos into the WMV format and then import the videos !!! 😃

well it is in .wmv format but i downloaded from zshare ..but how do u conver the vid into WMV format? 😕

Maybe ur WMM must have been corrupted. Try downloading the WMM again from the Microsoft site !!

thanks a lot!
Originally posted by aish_punk

well it is in .wmv format but i downloaded from zshare ..but how do u conver the vid into WMV format? 😕

it should have worked if u downloaded it from zshare !!! dont know wat the problem is exactly !!! Hope someone helps u soon !!😃

thanks a lot!

No problem. Hope it solves ur problem !!😃