VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

VM Help desk..! (Page 6)

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the help.
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

Great job with the tutorials guys. Just a suggestion that someone makes an index of the tutorials so that as we go on we don't have to search through each page to find that one tutorial that is important to us.

Question: I used to have an acct on Youtube that got deleted due to copyright issues with my VMs. Don't think i want to use Youtube again. Anyone have any suggestions on where else i may upload my VMs?

Ok there is a trick by which u can avoid this !!!

see there are some companies like YRF , sony and some more that have put up copyright issues with YT. So whenever u name a video which may be a YRF song then it automatically gets detected and gets deleted.

for eg. if U write Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. It will get detected and deleted. But if u write RNBDJ then it wont get detected. If you want to put dance pe chance just name it as DPC. The only disadvantage is that people can search for ur video on youtube.

U can post the video link in ur vm thread and all ur IF friends can view it !!! BTW now a days YRF has changed its policy and instead of removing the video they just put  "Content Owned by : yrf " on the video page

eg :

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.radev_fanAnhdara13.DontKnow.

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey frnds...Im stuck with a lil problem..kindly help me out...

I wanted to add the splitscreen effect in Videos (in WMM)

I browsed the net & downloaded certain transitions from "Rehanfix web links" ..I imported two video clips on the time line & added the transitions.. (split - vertical) .. it does not come out as desired..it blocks or cuts ithe scenes off..the two scenes are not equally shown in one frame..it comes out like this...

Its funny..but this is how it looks...the screen is split..but the faces are not in it!..How am I to give the perfect splitscreen effect? having an entire scene in one half & another scene on the other half..plz help..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Anhdara13.DontKnow.U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@Unnati - Since you have downloaded the transactions, i.e, they're not originally available in WMM, I'm afraid I cannot help much. Although you can watch this video if it helps:

BTW, Since WMM doesn't offer much of a 'shift screen' option, I doubt whether you will be able to apply this effect succesfully. You can always try though :)

Hope this helps :)

Edited by -Neetz- - 03 October 2009 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *.DontKnow.

hiba.aijaz Groupbie
hiba.aijaz
hiba.aijaz

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
can i have tha youtube link of mayur tu hi haqeeqat vm...........it is posted in hosting cup bt i wanna da youtube link.........plssssssssss plsssssssss plssssssssssss..............
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiba.aijaz

can i have tha youtube link of mayur tu hi haqeeqat vm...........it is posted in hosting cup bt i wanna da youtube link.........plssssssssss plsssssssss plssssssssssss..............

ask the particular VM maker for the link !!!! Big smile

U-No-Poo.DontKnow.

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neetz-

@Unnati - Since you have downloaded the transactions, i.e, they're not originally available in WMM, I'm afraid I cannot help much. Although you can watch this video if it helps:

BTW, Since WMM doesn't offer much of a 'shift screen' option, I doubt whether you will be able to apply this effect succesfully. You can always try though :)

Hope this helps :)

Hey Neeta..Tongue this really helped me out.. the video was indeed useful & the application worked. Thanx so much for being considerate on this & helping me out..God bless ya.

Anhdara13U-No-Poo

Go to top