VideoMix

   

VM Help desk..! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 122

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Joined: 15 June 2007

Posts: 23471

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Guys can u tell me some other video editing software besides MMM and SV ??

MMM is irritating. The sound and the scenes always get shuffled when i see the final output and VS is totally high fi . The functions of VS dont get into my head at all !!! LOL

 
LOL, Well I would obviously recommend Sony Vegas, but since you want something else, I'd say try this:
 
 
It's a software called 'Edius' Big smile
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Help desk..! (Page 4)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 11 December 2008

Posts: 19957

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Joined: 15 June 2007

Posts: 23471

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

how do u download videos from youtube? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me!
 
Hi, Go to this site -
 
 
and paste the URL in the given box, two links will appear, and you can download from either of them Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

Ishan.

Moderator

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 12 November 2007

Posts: 28489

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neetz-

Originally posted by ishan.k

Guys can u tell me some other video editing software besides MMM and SV ??

MMM is irritating. The sound and the scenes always get shuffled when i see the final output and VS is totally high fi . The functions of VS dont get into my head at all !!! LOL

 
LOL, Well I would obviously recommend Sony Vegas, but since you want something else, I'd say try this:
 
 
It's a software called 'Edius' Big smile
 
 


Thanks a lottt for the link Neta Big smile. I will definitely try this editor !! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Ishan.

Moderator

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 12 November 2007

Posts: 28489

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neetz-

Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

how do u download videos from youtube? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me!
 
Hi, Go to this site -
 
 
and paste the URL in the given box, two links will appear, and you can download from either of them Big smile


Also there is a software called Youtube downloader. You can download that software from http://www.download.com
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession.DontKnow.

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Joined: 15 June 2007

Posts: 23471

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

 

Thanks a lottt for the link Neta Big smile. I will definitely try this editor !! Big smile
 
Um, Neta ? LOL

Ishan.

Moderator

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 12 November 2007

Posts: 28489

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neetz-

Originally posted by ishan.k

 

Thanks a lottt for the link Neta Big smile. I will definitely try this editor !! Big smile
 
Um, Neta ? LOL


Oops forgot to add an E !! LOL sorry NEeta Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 11 December 2008

Posts: 19957

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Plz help me if u can........ nidha1983 1 701 06 December 2009 at 7:04pm
By Perfangel5655
plzz help me! LoveLaughLive 7 746 02 December 2009 at 4:55pm
By Perfangel5655
HELP I WANA MAKE VMS:(( KinshukLuvsDina 2 998 28 September 2009 at 6:29am
By .DontKnow.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.