VM Help desk..! - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by viniva sharma

i need a full version of sony vegas any version would do! can anyone help me please?
thanks
vini

Link to download SV 10,
Follow the steps given in this video:

Originally posted by like.a.boss

i am facing a problem while opening the .avi video after rendering it in the sony vegas pro 10...when i open the vm in vlc player only a black screen is opening...noo video...no audio...it's happening the same when i tried to open the video in media playyer

Even I was facing the same prob..so I tried rendering my video in .wmv format...it works that way :)  
I have a downloader and I have converted the videos in wmv format. They are very well getting edited on the movie maker,but,after i save them,they do not open wid media plyr and if i use nero or vlc,the quality detoriates immensely. What should I do?
how 2 rewind or reverse any video clip?
how 2 rewind or reverse any video clip?how to rewind or reverse(in backward direction) any video clip?
Does anyone know who made this?

If yes then please tell me the username/FBlink/Twitterlink. Anything will go. 
Originally posted by AyulovesKiSha

Does anyone know who made this?

If yes then please tell me the username/FBlink/Twitterlink. Anything will go. 

you can send message to the VM maker on her youtube a/c
If YouTube is blocked in my country, is there any way from which I can still upload my videos on youtube???
I mean i know how to unblock it through proxy but I cannot just upload through it.. is there any other way to upload my VMS on YouTube??
Can anyone tell me any other free software to make VM s apart from movie maker which has more features...
hi I'm new to the VM making. I would like to give it a try
With the help of the tutorials I was helping myself, but I'm stuck at the very first step.
I do have clips and it plays well. I took one to the timeline and played it, then its audio is coming in the screen and not the video. I dont know if its common. but howwill i know where to split without watching the video?
please help me.
BTW I'm using a Windows movie maker