Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone!!

Welcome to my Video-Mix Gallery, here you will find VMs on MayUr, SaJan and MJHT.
I'm now open for requests.

Use This Format:

For Video-Mix
Your Name:
Song and Movie:
MayUr, SaJan, or Both:
*OPTIONAL* 5 or more scenes you want in the VM with the Youtube links:

For Movie Trailer
Your Name:
Movie:
MayUr, SaJan, or Both:
*OPTIONAL* 3 or more scenes you want in the Trailer with the Youtube links:

Description: This is a VM on the song 'Tu Jaane Na' from the movie 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani' made for Lina/rkmnkp on MayUr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWP8DvaMbWc

Description: This is a VM on the song 'Shukran Allah' from the movie 'Kurbaan'. It is on both MayUr and SaJan. I took lots of time to make it and also lots of hardwork, so please watch and comment!

Hope u enjoy it! Big smile

Description: This is a really nice and enjoyable vm on Haan Main Jitni Martaba from the movie All The Best, by my sister and I. We don't own anything besides our creativity.It is on both MayUr and SaJan. Please do watch and comment. We weren't going to post it but it was really good so we coudn't resist posting it!

Description: My second vm. probably haven't worked so hard on any vm as of yet. it is on mayank nupur of miley jab hum tum. it has taken me lots of time to make it so please watch and comment. i have used lots of old mn scenes that would make everyone who misses old mn really happy. It's on main hoon na bg music and tum se hi!

Description: It's my first vm. It's a tashan trailer on Mayank, Nupur, Uday, Benji of Miley Jab Hum Tum

Comment please! Big smile

Edited by mjht_fan - 24 January 2010 at 3:49pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

heena.damorpreksha07shivangi278prerna_agrawalact12frndship_trustTainted Angelch0c0lateshazel94letsrockshonat-mayur-sajan-jbhavana92-Nabeeha-topsyturvy23little_dragonfizza311preethis-Samira--Gaganjot-meghapartiRadhika Shah~*mishu*~-dramaholic-Soulmate_SanaMyInspirationzmyownarea.PINK.P.Kamaljit.SeanNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jassica's Video-Mix Corner *Tu Jaane Na* pg 8" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
This really creative work you've done here! Really liked the concept of making a movie trailer! Thumbs Up Please continue to make more! Great work! Clap

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
wow
awesum vm
i loved it
great work

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
awesome vms!

little_dragon

IF-Dazzler

little_dragon

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
this is zabardast hits...

loved it so much.. te old mayur scens flashing was sweet... i miss them like HELL...

mein hoon na remix instrumental for taqraar was enjoyeable .....

then comes their pyaar with na tum se hi remix - gosh step to step movement to movement were going sync wit te song !!! Clap  my ever fav barn scene also u included.. gosh me flattened !!!

and their happily lived ever after was hilarious..  ROFL  gosh chunnu ke papa aur mumy......... lovely...

thanks for PM.. update more n more...

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
awesum vm
thanz for pm

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
oo thx.....its really great.....