Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Dance India Dance 2 Helpdesk (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffmish

Originally posted by BlueSoul

Hello everyone... Im new to this section... I loved DID season 1...though i could not follow it regulary... I want to follow it this season...with full dedication Tongue

The only problem is... I dont know the timings... If anyone could tell me the Indian timings... and if you can also tell me the timings of the repeats (I wish the repeats to be on weekdays,day time)..that would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance Smile
the regualr timings of DID2 is friday and saturday at 9:30pm IST.
repeats are on sundays at 4:00pm IST.
hope this helps.
njoy :)
Thank you so much. But I guess..I wont be able to follow it regularly this year as well.. Cry . You sure no repeats on weekdays?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance India Dance 2 Helpdesk (Page 5)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
are terrence and soumya really brother and sisters? because in the epi of jan 8th, jay said something like "yeah bhai-bhen ki jori..."

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Hello everyone... Im new to this section... I loved DID season 1...though i could not follow it regulary... I want to follow it this season...with full dedication Tongue

The only problem is... I dont know the timings... If anyone could tell me the Indian timings... and if you can also tell me the timings of the repeats (I wish the repeats to be on weekdays,day time)..that would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance Smile
the regualr timings of DID2 is friday and saturday at 9:30pm IST.
repeats are on sundays at 4:00pm IST.
hope this helps.
njoy :)
Thank you so much. But I guess..I wont be able to follow it regularly this year as well.. Cry . You sure no repeats on weekdays?
You are welcome @Bluesoul! I am not exactly sure, but that is what written in zeetv website.
But you can watch DID online from some websites too in your leisure time rather than waiting for repeat telecast.
:)

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

are terrence and soumya really brother and sisters? because in the epi of jan 8th, jay said something like "yeah bhai-bhen ki jori..."
hehee, no they are no way brother-sister. Jay was trying to pull Terence's leg. DID has shown kind of onscreen love traingle between Jay-Soumya-Terence. So Jay and Terence are kind of trying to woo Soumya onscreen.

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

You are welcome @Bluesoul! I am not exactly sure, but that is what written in zeetv website.
But you can watch DID online from some websites too in your leisure time rather than waiting for repeat telecast.
Yeah..but then the quality of the videos are very low comparative to what we get on television. Otherwise 'Youtube Zindabad' Tongue . Also Im such a lazy person...that I just realised I preferred Helpdesk for my query rather than finding it my own on Tatasky Embarrassed. So dwding videos and watching them will be a task for me.Tongue

Anyways, How unlucky I am... the ppl I stay with dont like Indian Dance Reality Shows... stupid ppl. And they dont let me watch.

Guess I've to go the online way. Disapprove

Thank you so much for your help.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffmish

ashwini86

ashwini86

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
any one tell me , terence, remo, n geeta are on orkut
bcz i've see orkut profile by there identity
plzzzz help

-EmmaV.Secrets-

IF-Sizzlerz

-EmmaV.Secrets-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwini86

any one tell me , terence, remo, n geeta are on orkut
bcz i've see orkut profile by there identity
plzzzz help
tht profile are fake 1 dearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garden_rose_inashwini86

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bmtdluver

hehee, no they are no way brother-sister. Jay was trying to pull Terence's leg. DID has shown kind of onscreen love traingle between Jay-Soumya-Terence. So Jay and Terence are kind of trying to woo Soumya onscreen.
o...lol, thnx. oh, yeah....srta forgot bout that from season 1Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top