Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)
Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

   

Dance India Dance 2 Helpdesk (Page 4)

jeffmish Senior Member
jeffmish
jeffmish

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 700

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cod3rs

pls can any1 tel me d song on which shruti (frm geeta's gang ) performed for d final 18 selection. sm hip hop number

it is a song from akon & Rasheeda. here is the link:
njoy :)
layna Goldie
layna
layna

Joined: 25 August 2009
Posts: 1514

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffmish

[QUOTE=layna]thank you sooooooo much for creating this thread.
actually i have a question related to  the grand finale of DID 1i don't know where to ask so i do it here.
does anybody know the name of the song played while Rakhee and Paulson were dancing in grand finale, here is the link, the song starts at 1:23, it's a south indian song i think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK6Eao-0_rA
thank you.
the song name is 'nakka mukka' from a Tamil movie 'Kadhalil Vilunthen'.
here's a link for the video song:
njoy :)
[/QUOTE

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star, you can't imagine how happy you made me thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffmish

jeffmish Senior Member
jeffmish
jeffmish

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 700

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

Originally posted by jeffmish

[QUOTE=layna]thank you sooooooo much for creating this thread.
actually i have a question related to  the grand finale of DID 1i don't know where to ask so i do it here.
does anybody know the name of the song played while Rakhee and Paulson were dancing in grand finale, here is the link, the song starts at 1:23, it's a south indian song i think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK6Eao-0_rA
thank you.
the song name is 'nakka mukka' from a Tamil movie 'Kadhalil Vilunthen'.
here's a link for the video song:
njoy :)
[/QUOTE

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star, you can't imagine how happy you made me thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!! Star
u r most welcome dear! :)
iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17196

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
HEy can u jus gimme d contestants names acc 2 der teams......m confused kiski team me kaun hai....
jeffmish Senior Member
jeffmish
jeffmish

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 700

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Almas19

HEy can u jus gimme d contestants names acc 2 der teams......m confused kiski team me kaun hai....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1318611 check this topic and you will find the contestants with their photos and the team they belong to.
:)
BlueSoul IF-Rockerz
BlueSoul
BlueSoul

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 9609

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone... Im new to this section... I loved DID season 1...though i could not follow it regulary... I want to follow it this season...with full dedication Tongue
 
The only problem is... I dont know the timings... If anyone could tell me the Indian timings... and if you can also tell me the timings of the repeats (I wish the repeats to be on weekdays,day time)..that would be wonderful.
 
Thanks in advance Smile
BlueSoul IF-Rockerz
BlueSoul
BlueSoul

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 9609

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
N sorry i dint checked if my query is already being answered b4 for someone... or if there's a topic in the forum... The helpdesk way is easier Tongue
jeffmish Senior Member
jeffmish
jeffmish

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 700

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueSoul

Hello everyone... Im new to this section... I loved DID season 1...though i could not follow it regulary... I want to follow it this season...with full dedication Tongue
 
The only problem is... I dont know the timings... If anyone could tell me the Indian timings... and if you can also tell me the timings of the repeats (I wish the repeats to be on weekdays,day time)..that would be wonderful.
 
Thanks in advance Smile
the regualr timings of DID2 is friday and saturday at 9:30pm IST.
repeats are on sundays at 4:00pm IST.
hope this helps.
njoy :)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dance India Dance Carnival Videos!!!

Author: -Sonya-   Replies: 3   Views: 1451

-Sonya- 3 1451 08 May 2010 at 7:40am by pujadhgavkar
Dance India dance part 2 Creations gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Author: ramas   Replies: 509   Views: 43224

ramas 509 43224 27 April 2010 at 1:27am by priyanka_1986
Dance India dance 2 picture gallery no comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: ramas   Replies: 96   Views: 50748

ramas 96 50748 25 April 2010 at 10:32pm by AreYaar
Dance India Dance 2 [GRAND FINALE] *Live Telecast*

2

Author: KurtAngle   Replies: 12   Views: 6094

KurtAngle 12 6094 23 April 2010 at 9:18am by muneera19
Dance India Dance 2 Final voting

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 3   Views: 2428

Jetinder 3 2428 20 April 2010 at 7:58am by Cutiepie Rani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index