Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Dance India Dance 2 Helpdesk (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 23

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
hey guys

i have a questions about did lil masters. can i ask it here?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance India Dance 2 Helpdesk (Page 22)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I dunno.. whether I should be asking this here.. But, anyways.. here's a problem that I've been facing since I started visiting this site.. Ouch

Everytime I open this site.. it's like my screen freezes. Confused The site takes a some time to get downloaded.. I can open the other windows, but this window just seems to be frozen..

Is it a fault with my computer ?? I don't think there's any fault with my computer.. as this does not happen to any other site. Ermm I also keep scanning the computer.. Ermm

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

hey guys

i have a questions about did lil masters. can i ask it here?

Helloaamir, yes you can.. Smile

smalhotra21

Groupbie

smalhotra21

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for advising Smile

nups21

nups21

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i need the song of draupadi vastraharan performed by kruti on feb 20 who won best performance of the day.
it is urgently needed pls
i really require it today itself if posssible or tomorrow morning
plsssssssssssssss

PS. it wud b gr8 if i cud get the whole song of 10 min

Edited by nups21 - 20 April 2010 at 11:55pm

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I dunno.. whether I should be asking this here.. But, anyways.. here's a problem that I've been facing since I started visiting this site.. Ouch

Everytime I open this site.. it's like my screen freezes. Confused The site takes a some time to get downloaded.. I can open the other windows, but this window just seems to be frozen..

Is it a fault with my computer ?? I don't think there's any fault with my computer.. as this does not happen to any other site. Ermm I also keep scanning the computer.. Ermm

No ALD , it happens quite a lottt of times with me too ! I feel it may be some fault , but don't worry the site is safe ! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

No ALD , it happens quite a lottt of times with me too ! I feel it may be some fault , but don't worry the site is safe ! Big smile

Shocked
Wahhh!! I was scared for my computer as it also started giving signs of being afflicted with cold.. and today it just died!!! Ouch LOL Ouch
I'm glad that this happens to the others too.. which means I'm not the ONLY one with this problem.

Thankyouu for the clarification!! *phew* LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

manikbatra

manikbatra

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i want that song which was played when dharmesh and prince both dance together plz reply as soon as possible

Post Reply New Post

Go to top