Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I want to take this opportunity to thank Priya di & Admins specially for allowing us to have a Video Mix Forum.

It has been a year long struggle and we finally have it..

*Special Thanks to Vijay and Jayshree for creating the forumEmbarrassed

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 September 2009 at 1:44pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay*Shruti*-Manu-Ishan.Payal25-Nabeeha-Chandni.Radhikerani-Ashoo-BittuJi.Mitesh.PkhushixAngelic_J.DontKnow...Armaania..-aditi-hey.bhagguSunNaaSobtiObsessionPerfangel5655P_Shal26javey-Jwalamukhi-asmaanixxSalyankaP.Kamaljit.SeanAreYaaroblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you Admins & Specially Priya di" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Gagan hopefully now you and the other people who have been hounding me will now concentrate here so I can chill and enjoy some great creationsWink.

When are you making one for me ...Sallu or Avinash up to youROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Yessss gagan thanx to priya di this section has finally seen IF's shakal after a yearLOL The process to get this forum up and running was a tad bit slow [more like less than snail pace :| but still better than nothingLOL] I just hope people will utilise this section so that all the hard work does not go down the drainTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
arre guys although would love to bask in the glory its vijay who really needs the credit and i think its jayshree who created the section...so they have to be equally thankedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Angelic_J-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Priya di: Thank you soo much!!
Yes, a special thanks to Vijay and jayshree
Really appreciate it!!!

haan pakka.. i will defu make an avinash and salman VM for you LOL

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 September 2009 at 1:40pm

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Yessss gagan thanx to priya di this section has finally seen IF's shakal after a yearLOL The process to get this forum up and running was a tad bit slow [more like less than snail pace :| but still better than nothingLOL] I just hope people will utilise this section so that all the hard work does not go down the drainTongueLOL

ROFLROFL i agree... better than nothing LOLLOL

really excited for it!!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

@ Priya Di: Fineee I'll thank Vijay bhai n jayshree seperately tooLOL 

Thank you loadss Vijay bro and JayshreeHugHug This gesture will be immensly appreciatedBig smile

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Thank you Priya and the IF Dev Team.. I was actually thinking about this today that we allready do have an Avatar and Signature forum, and should have a place where all the talented VM makers can post their stuff. And here it is! Thank you! :D

I don't make VM myself, but I'd love to see all of yours! Come on Gagan.. LOL!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.