Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Written Update

Short Update

1. the creepy guy makes up a story in front of vinod so that it looks like manav is doing business with him

2.everyone comes to see that vinod and manav are outside...manav tells everyone that ajit is behind archus disgrace

3.ajit tries to justify but belives manav but then asks for the truth from the creepy guy...the guy says manav is the one who told me to do this and makes up a story and makes it look like manav was behind archu and satish break up.

4. ajit tries to plead to everyone that why no one believes him. then manav says that ajit got the creepy guy bail when i got him arrested.

Long Update

Part 1

(Market) continued from yesterday... manav got a tap on the shoulder by the creepy guy... the guy says "kya sahib...where are you? That poor girl has been waiting for you for a long time" vinod sees and looks up in shock...manav says  "what rubbish are you saying? And what are you doing here?" the creepy guy makes sure that vinod sees this... the creepy guy says "you are the one that said that you want an amazing girl...i have brought one, if you see her then you would go crazy" Manav says whilst vinod is looking on who is unaware to manav  "what are you saying?" the guy says "because you haven't come after a long time, i had to come to you, but it looks like i have come at the wrong time, do you have a function on or something? (manav gives a stern look) I am sorry, it doesn't matter, i will give the girl to someone else, but remember, whenever you say, i will put that girl in front of you" vinod is shocked to hear it...manav grabs the guy by his collars and says "what crap are you talking?" the guy tries to make a scene by saying "let go of me sahib (everyone turns to see) what have i done? You are the one that told me, that if you forget then i will have to come and remind you that the girl is waiting in the room" manav and vinod are both shocked ...the guy continues "thats all i came to do, but you? You make an excuse every time, today you said she is not good, tomorrow you will say she is not your type, but sahib, you won't get a great girl everyday" manav uses more force and vinod is still shocked...the guy says "let go off my face, its good that you are keeping your reputation in front of your family, i have no problem, but why are you hurting me" the guy gets out of manav grip and says "let go of me, i am only doing what you have told me to do nad how did i know there will be such a crowd here, look sahib if you don't want the girl then don't come, but don't insult me, i have a reputation" manav gets too angry and tries to grab the guy but the guy grabs manav's hand and says "i am going" the guy looks at vinod and then back at manav, vinod remembers who the guy is....manav notices the vinod heard the whole thing...vinod grabs the creepy guy and vinod says "manav, he is with you? (the guy tries to escape but vinod grabs him back) You are the one who tried to disgrace archu...what are you doin here (ajit is looking on) Tell me!" manav tries to get vinod off the guy....ajit sees... he walks back into the house...manju sees him and ajit points with is head outside the house...manju see's vinod grabbing the guy and manav trying to get them off each other, ajit points towards aai and manju says to aai "Aai, come with me outside please?" aai looks confused and asks why ...manju says "i think there is something going on wrong outside ...i can hear vinod shouting loudly" baba and kakka are both alert, archu and sachin too... manju says "i think he is having a fight with someone" everyone gets up immediately to look outside and see the fiasco...everyone goes outside apart from Ajit and Rasika Aai (RA) who are looking very smug...ajit says to her "aai, its been a long time since we haven't seen a drama... today i am going to show you a superhit all time drama" RA chuckles and they both walk outside.

Part 2

(Outside manav's house) continued on from before the break...vinod yells at the guy who is still in his grip "what are you doin here? Idiot...you disgrace archu ...do you know what she had to live with?" everyone comes and tries to get vinod off of the creepy guy... manav shouts "don't believe this guy he is lying...he is the no.1 fraud" vinod says "it happens manav, i know him very well" vinod gets out of baba's grip and goes to grab the creepy guy... kakka gets him off and baba holds him back ...manav says "it was a planeed attack and there was someone else with him, he is the guy who tried to ruin archu but there was someone elses dirty mind behind it" everyones shocked, but ajit and RA are calm...vinod says "what are you trying to say manav?" manav says "a few days ago i met him on the street, i remembered everything that he did to archu... i followed him because i wanted to know who was behind all of this....maybe his kismat was good that he escaped from my grip... maybe bappa wanted him to be exploited in front of everyone ... i know that guy and i wanted to tell everyone everything after the pooja... but that guy has come here himself...its good in a way...at least everyone gets to know the truth in one go (ajit is getting worried) and the truth is that...the guy is no one else but AJIT !" everyone is shocked and turns to look at ajit...ajit says "aare...whats the matter, why are you all looking at me like this, and manav (he starts to walk towards manav) in front of this whole crowd you try to blame me ..WHY!!" manav says "so you think that you can make a natak and escape ...then you are totally wrong...(manav looks towards vinod) Vinod ...the planned attack against archu was ajit" Ajit screams "STOP IT!!! Do you know my status and do you know who you are blaming...(ajit looks to vinod) Vinod, he is telling lies" vinod walks up to ajit and says "ajit i know how far you can go... and how low you can go, then if i was to choose between who to believe then i would choose manav and not you...understand?" ajit says "Sheer overconfidence...try to understand the matter, he is trying to take advantage of the distance between you and me, he is trying to trap me...UNDERSTAND" manav says "there is no point in trying ajit" ajit turns to manav...manav says "it was your fate that the truth came out in front of everyone, so it is better if you please accept your actions" ajit pleads to vinod "Vinod ...please..." vinod says "look ajit, whatever manav is saying i cant ignore it, you have done this sort of actions before towards archu, anyway this time it is not hard to find out the truth...(vinod points to the creepy guy) he will tell us the truth"  vinod grabs his collars and says "he will tell us, who has given you money for this scandal" the guys breaks away from vinods hold and says "i will tell you.  What was my fault, i saw soo many notes that i took it, its my job" vinod grabs him again and tells him not to talk rubbish, and who gave you money. The guys says "ok ok, i will tell you, he did" he points to manav and manav is shocked and so is everyone else"

Part 3

Continued from before the break...manav gets angry and goes towards the guy and grabs him and says he is lying...saching and kakka try to get manav off the guy ...the guy escapes to the other side near ajit and says "what now? Are you trying to hide it?" Manav says "this guy is trying to trap me" the guy says "enough...becasue of your crap i have got a lot of beating and on top of that you are not giving me money (manav says what nonsense you are talking) i am speaking the truth" archu is shocked ...the guy conntines "looks like he has forgotten everything, his memory has gone, or do i have to remind you again, then listen manav babu, 4 months ago you showed my arch and told me to that you love her and you want to get married to her, but what can he do archus marriage was fixed, so then this guy told me to make such a plan that will break the marriage, then he told me to send archu to that bungalow (i feel like strangling this guy right NOW!!!) ad he went and saved her himself, manav became a hero in archus eyes, then what? Then archu's marriage broke and then he was set. Do you remember manav babu what you told me? I am just an ordinary mechanic, how can igo and ask for her hand, then he said lets make another plan, so that we can handle this situation with a new style, and he was successful. Listen now that you have been found out, you are trying to blame me" manav is shocked and stammers "ye...sab ...ye sab ..he is making a fool out of you guys, this is not the truth, this is not the truth vinod...ajit say "whats the matter, why has everyone gone quiet, WHATS THE MATTER!" vinod says "i don't believe this, ,manav can never do this (vinod goes to grab the guy again) he is telling lies" ajit stops him and shouts "BAAS VINOD BAASS!!! Enough, everyone blames me and you accept it but when the blame manav then you are not ready to believe it? Vinod...open your eyes and think, truth will unfold itself" Manav gets angry and shotus "AJIT!!" manav goes to grab him but is stopped by sachin and kakka... ajit shouts "CHUUP!!! DON'T SHOUT...TODAY I WILL TALK! This always happens... someone blames me and no one believes me andi get proved wrong ...Kakki  (he walks towards sulochana aai) i am telling the truth... since the day my sister has come into your house and become yours then i became yours, and you are my own forever, but kakki you have always misunderstood me, believe me, i love manju soo much kakki, 10 year old relationship we share and still you don't believe me? Aur ye...(points to manav)...manav, and you have only known him 6 months and you trust him, why is that Kakki, WHY IS THAT!! This guy is saying it is manav and still you don't belive me" manav says in his defence "these two are trying to trap me, THEY ARE TRYING TO TRAP ME, i am telling the truth, this is not the truth" ajait says "what is the truth?" manav says "the truth is that, that day you tried to trap arhcu and today you are trying to trap me...vinod please believe me" Ajit shouts "Drop this believe me, do you have evidence" Manav says "the day bappa's viserjan, i saw this guy... i followed him and got him arrested, the next day i found out he got bail by Ajit Lokhande.

END!   

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEAN'T EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS.

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 15 September 2009 at 11:41am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaananash_mashahcirpurvisBabygirlsagniivihanChickmvatsaChomelBsankmitmitAMSThauntedcbzeestar1RaviSharmavnb2005abandoobelvin92librarypasshimani88butunajshree_rams3chaudhsur_aur_taalmithalio*usha*divya221sonal75HeenapRainyenigma6bewajahvicaevsp87k-kimyauzeeALUJNA21hazel16Gauri22GHT_ArManmushkan_2003bharadwaj_ksihu~*Thamizhan*~blackdaughterMillerrr88Roarkknumnumneela226AfghanLeena*Resham*.Mandy.peachesnplumsnivedithaRoshni.nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 15th September" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabail825

rabail825

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed update!Clap

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thx so much aarti..my manav...Cry

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
awww our mannu.Crythanx dear for the lovely updateee

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
thanks alot

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you! This is crazy, why would they choose to believe Ajit over Manav??

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
UGHHHH!! Well - i guess I will have to take a break from watching PR as I don't want to see a break up between Manav & Archu. Also with the love triangle thing - I really would rather stop watching!! Cry Thanks for the update!!!

Edited by lastmin - 15 September 2009 at 2:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top