emrald thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
god i dint know ke this inder bander will b back sooooo soon god he is such a pain i am feeling like aghghghgh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก just smashing him up and putting him in a dumster at a place where no one can find him and he is alllllllll alone and cant get out of there its bad then just killing him i want him to suffer
well our PRIDA is on his target now again he hired some people to attack prithvi but thank god damini was there hope she will help prithvi as soon as possible but i think then he will target damini i hope prithvi will b able to protect her
god yaar y is he back๐Ÿคข
heyyy guys dont u think ke agar prithvi ko itni baar sir par lagti rahegi he could loose his memory or something  hehehehheheh well just came in my mind๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know he could seriously lose his memory with all this.!!Why did they have to bring that creature back so soon??.they just give him so much of screen time,why cant they understand he is not needed.He just recovered from a gunshot wound yaar,now she will be bandaging his head.!!I just want this creature out of this show,thats all.!!
anisha, u dont want him to see her changing his head dressing?๐Ÿ˜‰

As for memory thing that would be really lame, i hope it does not happen.
emrald thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anisha12

I know he could seriously lose his memory with all this.!!Why did they have to bring that creature back so soon??.they just give him so much of screen time,why cant they understand he is not needed.He just recovered from a gunshot wound yaar,now she will be bandaging his head.!!I just want this creature out of this show,thats all.!!

i know even i want this creature out of this show but because of his attacks dont u think our darling prithvi and damini will come more closer but its for sure agar ye bandar ruka nahin na toh prithvi ke ye bhai use chhodenge nahin ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ what say?
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shwetha!

anisha, u dont want him to see her changing his head dressing?๐Ÿ˜‰

As for memory thing that would be really lame, i hope it does not happen.

No!!She bandaging his head will  look dumb,then he may really lose his memory.!!
 anish: If he loses his memory cos of her bandaging skills that will be good, revenge track will be put on hold, the rest of the brothers will be lost too as to what to do, after all a train needs an engine rite.๐Ÿ˜†

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'd rather if Damini protects him this time around. I am tired of seeing her as the constant damsel in distress. Whatever happened to her gun? Imagine it would be so cool ... Prithvi would be totally latoo over her
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ladyMcbeth: Tht wud be great. Inder coming back may be a boon for PriDa-it may help them come closer
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

I'd rather if Damini protects him this time around. I am tired of seeing her as the constant damsel in distress. Whatever happened to her gun? Imagine it would be so cool ... Prithvi would be totally latoo over her

I second that LadyM. I'm sick of the damsel in distress stuff too and the obsession to create a new Gujral ocean.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Prajs..Didn't you get to see Damini somehow redeeming herself on Friday when she didn't act like a damsel in distress for a change, remained strong and dealt with Inder confidently and with so much class? The girl rocked on Friday..And I too hope she'll be the savior this time, really really hope..She needs to save him, needs to stay strong..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago