Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu going off-track??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
As many of you have voiced, Balika Vadhu has turned into a boring sob-fest the past few weeks. I feel that the creatives have completely moved away from the original story. They had such good story lines to focus on...Gehna's pregnancy, Maasa's expectation of a grandson, Jagya going wayward, Shyam and Suguna's track. Niranjan-Gehna friendship.

I dont understand what was the need for this whole useless Mahavir-Madan-Ramcharan nonsense. It is so petty and shows Maasa in a good light when in reality, she only seems good, but tortures her bheendni's.
I think its time for BV creators to drop all these useless tracks and focus back on the kids and the real issues. I feel this may also be the reason for sliding TRP's

What do you guys think?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudzlondon741MonMadsparikhIndraDagaammoos-aditi-RockChicGirlAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu going off-track??" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I agree.  They are trying to show a farmer's plight in terms of Anandhi's parents, but Mahavir Singh track is unnecessarily being prolonged, just finish it and proceed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndraDaga-aditi-RockChicGirl

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I totally agree....this track has just been introduced as a tool to drag the show pointlessly.....I personally have no interest in watching this Mahavir nonsense.....hope it's wrapped up soon.

Bhairav needs to be back soon....the SS story needs more movement and something needs to be done about Anandi's plight. And strangely, Niranjan just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth :S LOL....the Gehna track is completely at a standstill...she seems to have nothing to do in the show nowadays.

Edited by nureat01 - 16 September 2009 at 7:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndraDaga~samy~ammoosRockChicGirl

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

the Gehna track is completely at a standstill...she seems to have nothing to do in the show nowadays.

Not just gehna, sumitra as well...she is just a dummy nowadays...... why dont these people utilize these great actors effectively and show some stuffAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah they had so many tracks to focus on..n Gehna's track was never shown much importance..!

I wish they continued with that instead of this new one!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i agree...the show is losing its charm. few hallmarks of BV was its realism and consistency. but this mahavir singh track has messed up the whole thing. while i can accept that MS2 may have attempted to abuse kalyani in her younger days but rest of the story has been inconsistent with what's been shown earlier. for instance the history of the fued between kalyani and MS. the MS2 track is an attempt to show kalyani in a more human light but it fails miserably. inspite of all troubles she has undergone i feel no pity for a woman who can encourage her son to rape his wife or is ready to throw a young girl out of the house at the dead of the night. she has so much money that she can buy the whole land of all villagers for her ego and yet cannot help her immediate relatives with their problems. and yes i dont care who owns more land in jaiser or nagore or elsewhere. the attempts of the channel/makers to justify kalyani's actions fail miserably.
coming to anandi's family their problems are multiplying at an alarming rate. this is again not realistic. i mean first their land is pawned to buy a wedding gift(who in their right mind would do that?), then they reach late to get the land back, land is sold to a man who turns out to be maasa's arch enemy(of all the coincidences), anandi is kicked out of the house, then they buy a land without actually finding out who owns it that too after pawning away his house, then inspite of the dispute they insist on farming on the same land and get beaten up. now is there anything left? maybe like lali of agle janam they will sell off anandi to some rich thakur! and the only man who can do something abt their problems is conveniently packed off to a far off place. how typically soapy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senIndraDagaAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top