FF: LNMDJ Gyaaneer-PriDa! NEW UPDATE-pg33 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Nadz Dear..Its amazing ...👏
luved it just luved it ..😃
Luved the way they described their feelings about luv ..
Atta gal ....woooohoooooooooooooooooooo ..
even saw the VM now ...though short ..but was gr8 ..
Just cant w8 for the 3rd part ..
& i think Pri will buy Toofan ...rite ..
😉

Cant w8 till next part ..😉

Heya😛

Thanks for reading and commenting🤗

i'm just glad u liked it😳 aww Thanx! and yeah u r right😉

Will update now😉

Luv
Nadz😳

OMG ....Gyaneer meet & eye locking session ..😳😳
Awwwwwwwww just cant w8 ..
Bhapa getting married already ...wow ..

So I waz rite Pri is gonna buy Toofan ..& takraar shuroo ...wow..
Nadj jaldi update kardo ...Plllzzzzzz..😳

Heya😛

Intezaa ka phal hamesha update hota hai😆 will update now😉

Luv
Nadz😳

where is the update Nadz ...
w8ing 4 it .....

Update ppplllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....
😆

Heya😛

sorry abhi karti hoon😉

Inteha ho gayi , intezaar ki !!
Aaee na kuch khabar Gyaneer FF ki..😆
Ye hame hai pata, Bewafa woh nahi..(Nadz..of course)😉
Phir kya wajah hui , intezaar ki..
😆

Update pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz !!!
😉

😆😆😆As i said before intezaar ka phal update hota hai😆😆😆 aur wo phal abhi milne waala hai😉

😆

Nadj ...ye tumne kya kiya ....
Kyun tum bhool gayi ....
😭
But 2 updates on monday .......😲
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .....

Sorry [holding ears😊] pehla part on its way😉
All the replies are done and Shabz... Intezaar ka phal milne waala hai, maybe the next part😉 and kanu armaan ki entry hogayi😉

Love ne mila di Jodi:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMz0sYXVS8[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3

At Amritsar primary

"Okay bacha log, sab behet jaao, main aapko lesson dena shuru karoongi" damini instructs but the new students are really naughty and not bothered… they make the whole classroom a playground.. she finally gets fed up, she wasn't a person to be calm with kids.

"Shut up… bohot hogaya, agar ek aur shaytaani kin a, main tumhe iss classroom se nahi school se nikaal doongi… now chup chap behet jaao warna ek jhapar parega, batameez" she shouts, everyone settles down, the two new boys look scared as well.

"Tum dono bench pe khare hojaao" she instructs and they are forced to follow the instruction, everyone laughs and teases them and they promise not to do anything like this again… after class is over, they quietly go out and she smiles and goes out aswell.

"samini tum bachon ke saath kuch zyaada strict nahi ho?' a fellow colleague mrs reshma asks her.

"u know reshma agar main inke saath soft banoongi to yeh sar pe char jaayenge… and I don't want that" she says and leaves, reshma smiles.

**knock knock**

"come in" principle kumar calls.

"sir mujhe, actually I needed some money, to mujhe meri salary advance me milsakhti hai?" she asks.

"advance me? Hmmm abhi to mahine ki shuruwat hui hai, itni jaldi kya zaroorat pargayi?" he asks.

Damini had one rule to never lie… she just didn't like to lie and hated liers.

"Wo sir… mujhe ek horse lena hai aur agar maine usse abhi nahi liya to wo aunty usse bech dengi aur phir rich log usse miss use karenge, uss bechaare jhanwar ko mis treat karenge,,, sir wo bechaara ghora jockeys me dore ga aur apne aap ko injure karega, isliye ussko iss saare pareshaani se bachaane ke liye" she says and he laughs.

"Miss damini… to aap uss ghore ki jaan bachaana chahte ho? Look miss damini, amritsar me kitne ghore hain ye to main nahi gin sakhta, ab aap sabko to nahi bachaa sakhti na?" he says in a taunting manner "aur itni jaldi advance dena, nahi ho sakhta" he says and she looks annoyed, after a little convincing mission being failed, damz leaves angrily.

"Yeh kumar bhi na… bohot kameena hai mujhe advance payment de deta to kya hojaata usse?? Khud to saara din school ke paise waste karte hain aur mujhe… urghh, ab main toofan ko kaise kharidoon?? Aur jo FD me paise hain wo to maine aur di ne av aur rosh ke liye bachaen hain, ab main kya karoon??" she thinks then leaves the school.

Damini gets out of school and gets in the bus… she lands at amritsar college and waits outside, then she sees avni and rosh talking and laughing at something while they walk out.

Mumbai…

Khanna stables;

"mohit… mohit!" prithvi shouts "kahan gaya yeh??" he thinks and sees badal, he's favourite horse.

"so kaise ho badal??? Ready for the race?? Dekho job hi ho you have to win okay! And ab tumhaara per kaisa hai?" he asks looking at his leg "hmm looks better… Mohit" he gets up and says and you see mohit running and coming.

"sorry sir main.. bathroom me tha" he says and prithvi laughs.

"wo sab choro, badal ko aaj ke jockey ki race me bhejdo, I want to win this race, agar malhotra's jeet gaye to mere sar pe behet ke naachenge, and you know I don't like someone winning me, and specially that INDER" he says.

Inder malhotra, he's rival… since school, college days they've hated eachother and competed eachother.

At HADAR bakery [HADAR stands for Heer, armaan, damini, avni and roshni]

"yes mrs gupta… yeh specially aapkeliye hai" she says sweetly and a old woman smiles.

"Bohot accha hai… you heer iss pure amritsar me tumhaare jaisa cake koi nahi banaata, thank you beta" she says and pays her… she leaves.

"arre heer, kaisi ho?? Mera samaan tayaar hai na?" asks a chubby middle aged woman.

"yes mrs shukla… yeh lijiye aapke pastries aur chocolate cake" she hands her a packet.

"Oh thank you… tumna world ki best baker ho, waise to main diet pe hoon isliye sirf ye le rahi hoon, jab mera wazan tumse bhi kam ho jaayega na phir main aur bhi loongi" she says smiling and heer smiles back at her, it's already mid-day and she's still as busy as she can get… since there were quiet a few festivals round the corner she was really busy.

Then she sees a guy in his thirties…

"helloji…" he says he was wearing a turban.

"main hoon sangeetpal singh aur aap hongi heer ji" he says getting shy and she gets irritated.

"aapki daadiji ne hume behja hai, unhone batay to hoga na?" he says blushing and she gets irritated.. he keeps blabbering and she gets annoyed, then finally he leaves.

"babaji bees minute me mera dimagh kharab kardiya agar poori zindagi iske saath guzaaroongi to main to…" she thinks.

Mumbai;

Mens universe;

"haan, maine kaha na humein wo pictures chahiyein, Dekhiye mr. raichura agar wo pictures aur article mujhe aaj shaam tak nahi mila to aapka jo empire hai na, wo main do minute me khatam kardoonga" he says with a grin, he was on the phone and raichura panics.

"im sorry, gyaan, im really sorry main wo pictures aaj hi bhej doonga" he says and gyaan cuts off with a grin.

"gyaan… gyaan jaldi kar, crisis time buddy, wo raichura…" bhaskar starts.

"Chill bhaskar… maine wo sort out kardiya hai, wo pics nahi post karega" he says and bhaskar smiles "maine kaha na do not fear when gyaan is here" he winks and bhaskar smiles.

They leave and the whole office was engrossed in work…

"Hi gyaan darling" vineeta says and he smiles at her.

"hey vinee darling… u are looking beautiful" he flirts and she blushes.

"btw wo international suppliers ki file mere table pe rakhdena" he tells her and leaves, she looks annoyed "kabhi bhao nahi deta" she says and bharti smiles.

"Chil vinee aaj darling kaha hai, kal pyar bhi ho jaayega" she says and leaves.

"Gyaan ek minute she calls and he turns.

"wo trensetters ki owner selena ne call kiya tha" she starts and he smiles.

"Oh ya, selena, kaafi hot hai" he grins.

"Gyaan ab apni bakwas thori der roke gat u?" she says and explains to him the situation, he just smiles.

"Chill bharti, main hoon na" he says putting his hand on her shoulder "uss selena ko to main ek minute me pata loonga, just chill yaar" he says and bharti smiles "waise kitna time hua hum sab ne saath dinner nahi kiya and balling bhi, what say aaj shaam ko party karein?" he says and she gets excited.

"ya it will be great, tu vineeta ko bataa de main sabko batadoongi" she says and he looks at her surprised.

"bharti… please agar main usse bulaaoonga wo to kuch aur hi sochegi, tu hi bulaalena" he says and she smiles.

"theekhe, raat ko milte hain" she says and leaves…

Damz, Av and Rosh start walking to the bakery…

"kya baat hai?? Aaj humaari avni bohot khush lag rahi hai" she says and avni blushes.

"Khush to hongi na di… pata hai aaj college me ek smart and handsome larka aaya tha aur uska naam… well incidentlt jai hai" she laughs and avni blushes "usne av ko ek rose bhi diya, sabke saamne" she says and avni blushes more.

"Tum logon ko aur koi kaam hi nahi na? saara din in sab faltoo ke lafro me parti ho… anyways ab chalo di wait kar rahi hongi, unhe gurudware bhi jaana hai na" damz says and they all walk while talking.

Some guys sitting on the pavement start teasing them "oye hoye, dekho to teen teen hoor pariyan ek saath… wah re wah kismet to aaj nikal pari…" one guy says.

"haan bhai wo lambi waali meri hun… uska gussa haaye" the other guy says. Damini looks at them angrily and the third guy panic "lag gayi vaat" he says and runs away.

"av rosh tum dono bakery jaao main abhi aayi" she says giving the guys murderous looks.

"nahi didz choro na, chalo di wait kar rahi hai na" avni says.

"haan didz, ye to roz ka hai chalo" rosh says.

"Maine kaha na tum dono jaao" she says and they both go, she goes to the guys, she looks at them and smiles.

She puts her one leg on the pavement and takes out a knife and starts looking at it "kya keh rahe the??" she asks looking at her knife and they panic "pariyan right??. Bari waali kiski hai?" she looks at them, and points the knife on ones neck "sale kameeney, tere ghar me maa behen nahi hai kya?? Ho gi bhi kaise?? Tujhe pata bhi hai tere maa baap kaun hai??? Thk thhk bechaare lawaaris kutton ki tarhan saara din yahan behet ke ladkiyon k ocher te ho sharam nahi aati?" she asks annoyed and they look worried about what she'll do next.

"Darro mat… main na bas tum dono ke tukre karke kutton ko khila doongi, damini naam hai mera, aur yahan sab jaante hai agar damini kuch kahe to wo kardikhaati hai" she says and they gulps and run away, everyone laughs including rosh and av, heer just nodds her head.

"Patanahi kab sudhregi ye larki" she says and damini goes there.

"Hey di.. kya chal raha hai?" she asks picking a pastry and eating it and heer looks at her annoyed.

"Kitni baar kaha hai damini koi se jhagra mol mat ke, tu inlogon ko nahi jaanti kabhi bhi kuch bhi karsakhte hain" she says and damz smiles.

"Chill di… yeh sab log sirf dikhaane ke gunde hain andar se to darr pok hai, aap tension matt lo, when damini is here, there is simply nothing to fear" she winks and the other three smile and nodd there heads.

"accha meri daadi ma… oh I mean naani maa" heer says and they all laugh "mujhe der ho rahi hai main chalti hoon, armaan aaye to usse kehdena ke main chaligayi" she says as she takes her purse but before she can turn to head out she hears a voice.

"Akeli kyun jaayengi jab aapka iklauta honhaar bhai hai to?" they hear armaan and all see him and smile, he smiles back.

"Bhai…" rosh runs to him and avni and damz also go.

"So big man result aagaya?" damz asks and he smiles.

"Hmmm aa to gaya" he says looking a little sad.

"To kyat ha?" heer asks anxiously.

"wo di… main… uh" he hesitates and all the sisters get worried, heer starts praying.

"Main PASS HOGAYA" he shouts and all the sisters get happy… heer hugs armaan, damz and av hug and rosh jumps on them… then they all hug together… all five of them.

Just then muskaan enters "Haaye kya picture perfect moment hai… la camera laa, main nikaal tiyan" she says in full punjaabi tone and they all smile, they hand her the camera and she clicks few group pics while they pose:

1-     heer standing in the middle with armaan by her side and damz putting her two fingers on his head, rosh and avni holding eachother on the other side.

2-     Armaan standing in the middle and all sis hugging him two on each side…

3-     Damini puts her fingers on rosh head and armaans head while avni and heer hug and stand…

They have loads more picture perfect moments and then heer realizes they were getting late. They leave… and damini sits on the table biting an apple "waise muski aaj kaise humaari yaad aayi?? Shaadi ke baad to hume bhool hi gayi hai, Aur rahul kaisa hai?" she asks and muski blushes.

"chad na yaar… waise teri post ka kya hua?? Mumbai me milli?" she asks and damz looks at her angrily while av and rosh are surprised.

"Kya?? Didz aap Mumbai jaa rahe ho?? Hume batay bhi nahi?" avni asks.

"jaa kahan rahi hoon, post milgayi to na… jab yess ho jaayega to bataati na" damz says casually.

"phir bhi didz…" rosh looks upset.

"tum dono worry mat karo, tumhe akela chor ke thori na jaaoongi heer ke saath bore hone keliye" she laughs "main jaaoongi to hum sab jaayenge okay! Aur tum dono ke liye maine Mumbai ke college me apply bhi karliya, surprise dena tha lekin yeh muski hai na… iske pet me kuch rehta hi nahi, main bas tum dono ki life aur better karna chahti hoon, sabse best paraayi dena chahti hoon" she says annoyed at muskaan and a little senti too.

"didz, hum yahan khush hain" av says "aap pareshaan kyun hote ho?" she assures her and hugs her.

Okay guys that was part four, sorry couldn't make them meet, waise bhi kaafi lamba hogaya tha, I will post the next part… thori der mein😉 sorry this part was ready on friday but i forgot my update at home😆😆 so i couldnt post it😊

Luv

Nadz😳

Excellent nadz.....waiting for Damini to meett Prithvi and reach Mumbai!!
Great update Nadz ...👏
Luved it ...even widout Gyaaneer part ...only coz the next waz on the way ...😉😆
btw ...who waz the guy Jai who gave Avni the flower ...is it the same guy 4rm Lnmdj...the fat one ..😆😆
but here u described him as handsome & smart ..😕Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago

Love ne mila di Jodi:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMz0sYXVS8[/YOUTUBE]

Part 4

Gyaan and bhaskar were at a bar... they were both talking about bhaskars wedding, gyaan was telling him how marriage changes a man's life… they remembered there old times when both used to flirt around with girls… while payal is at home and vineeta and bharti are filling her with how man are so dishonest and loyalty is no where near them…

"bhaksar you know ek larki shaadi se pehle to bohot sweet hoti hai lekin shaadi ke baad boss banjaati hai, har cheez me rules… yeh matt karo wo matt karo, friends ke saath bahar matt jaoo… you know" he says and bhakar looks worried, he takes his glass of wine and drinks it in one sip, the bar tender re fills it.

He tries to get himself together again "nahi gyaan, she's not like that, wo aise nahi karegi yaar" he tries to make him understand, gyaan laughs.

"Bhaskar har larki aise karti hai, coz wo insecure hoti hai… tumhaari har movement pe nazar rakhegi, har dus minute call karegi…" he says and bhaskars phone rings… bhaskar looks worried.

B: hello

P: hi jaanu, kya kar rahe ho?? Kahan ho?

B: main… uh wo **gyaan grins at him** main gyaan ke saath hoon.

P: accha, but make sure no naughty naughty hun… aur koi ladkiyan to nahi hain na tumhaare saath? **she asks with full haqq** main jaanti hoon gyaan ko, but better not think of anything like that hun **she says and bhaskar looks at gyaan then gulps his second glass**

B: yahan koi ladkiyan nahi hai… anyways main baad me call karta hoon *he says and hangs up**

"kya kaha tha maine?" gyaan asks with a smirk.

"Pehla hi to call kiya tha usne" he says and takes another sip when his phone again rings.

P: bhaskar tumne pi hai kya?

B: haan thori si

P: bhaskar, please zyaada matt peena

B: okay payal bye **he again hangs up**

After about ten minutes she calls again and gyaan was literally in smiles.

P: by the way bhaskar I love you *she says**

B: payal main baad me call karta hoon *he says but before he can hang up*

P: accha theekhe lekin pehle I love you to kehdo **she says and he gets irritated**

B: kya hai payal??? Just stop behaving childish, main apne friends ke saath hoon, I'll speak to you later **he shouts and hangs up, payal is shocked and upset, while bhaskar drinks and drinks and drinks**

Gyaan and his other friends get some girls and they flirt with them… gyaan also gets drunk… payal gets there with bharti and vineeta, payal gets upset seeing him and goes away… bharti escourts bhaskar home while vineeta offers to take gyaan home but he refuses…

"I'll manage" he says shaking, fully drunk when prithvi comes there.

"Bhai… bhai aapne phir se… chalo" he puts his arm on his shoulder.

"oh mera pyaara chota bhai… lets go" he says drunk, they go home while gyaan keeps saying something or the other and prithvi agrees in all his talks.

"You know prithvi you are the worlds best brother… duniya ka sabse accha bhai" he says still stumbling…

"Haan bhai… lekin aap iss duniya ke bestest bhai ho" he says and they hug, gyaan has a tear in his eyes, when he was drunk he always got emotional.

"You know prithvi agar tum nahi hote main shayad naho hota… tum meri jeene ki wajah ho… mom dad ke liye to jeena door ki baat hai unke saath kuch pal guzaarna bhi mushkil hota hai… im just happy god gave me you… you know jab tum peda huye the, and I took you in my arms" he says getting more emotional, that was the best day of his life, he had a brother his reason to live, the person he could love, fight with do masti with… prithvi was everything for him… simply everything…

Prithvi also gets emotional… they had reached home, prithvi helps him out of the car and gyaan tells him he can handle himself… prithvi just smiles and lets him walk… gyaan walks in the house fully drunk he stumbles over few things then talks to the items… "Shhh… itni awaaz kyun karta hai yaar" he tells the vase that almost fell… then finally he drops a vase and he looks around…

"Gyaan" he hears his mother call and sees his parents standing in the living room.

"yeh koi waqt hai ghar aane ka?? Wo bhi aisi haalat mein?" she says angrily, and his father buts in "aur humein airport lene kyun nahi aaye??? Bhool gaye kya?" he says in a very angry tone.

"mom… dad" he starts smiling "aapko humaari yaad aakhir aa hi gayi" he says going to hug them, they look at him annoyed while prithvi watches this from behind he knew what was next, there usual family drama.

"Gyaan you are drunk hume argue nahi karna… tum jaante ho aaj tum dono ki wajah se humaari kitni bezaati hui?" he's mother says and he smiles.

"accha to aapko ab bhi sirf izzat ki pari hai humaari nahi" he laughs "aur mujhe laga aapko humaari yaad aagayi" he says in a taunting tone.

"Shut up gyaan… humaare delegates humaare saath the and we told them humaare bete hume uthaane aayenge lekin tum dono na khud aaye na kissi driver ko bheja… tum jaante ho humaari kitni insult hui?" his mother says while his father keeps on getting angry.

"Oh yes… main to bhool hi gaya… aapke bete Izzat aur paisa" he laughs and they burn "sorry hun… wo mujhe bohot kaam tha paisa jo kamaana tha" he taunts "isliye nahi aa paya" he says and his father feels like slapping him "chote.. arre chate kahan gaya" he looks around for prithvi still stumbling, prithvi comes and holds him "Oh tu aagaya, chote tu Mr and Mrs Khanaa ko uthaane kyun nahi gaya?" he asks and they get angrier.

"bhai aapne bohot pee li hai, chaliye room me" he says without even greeting his parents.

"No… no… im okay… mujhe kissi ke sahaare ki zaroorat nahi hai… anyways, main bohot thak gaya hoon… so I'll take ur leave Mr & Mrs khanna" he says bowing down and moves to go to his room while his parents look at him angrily, he almost falls then handles himself "im okay… im okay" he says as prithvi runs to help him, he then leaves the area. While prithvi stands watching him.

"Prithvi" his mom calls.

"hello mom… hi dad" he says looking at them angrily.

"prithvi tum hume uthaane kyun nahi aaye???" she asks but his father interrupts.

"don't even answer that! Anyways tum aur gyaan jo bbhi socho we don't care anymore like you don't care for us…" he says and prthvi smile sarcastically but his father continues "but mere friend ki do betiyaan hain jinse humne tum dono ka rishta te kardiya hai… and theres no two ways about that" he announces and prithvi looks at him shocked then gives him a sarcastic smirk.

"pehle to dad u never cared for both of us to ab kyun care karenge?" he says full of sarcasm "and secondly humaari shaadi ki chinta aapko kabse hogayi??? And aap jaante hain bhai is so not interested in shaadi after seeing a disastorous example in front of him" he says in a taunting tone "and rahi baat meri… aap kaun hote hain decide karne waale ke main kisse shaadi karoonga??? That's the biggest decision of my life and wo main hi decide karoonga" he says and walks away while his father keeps shouting from behind.

Prithvi sits in his room and thinks of his moments with his parents… this was his life… never received father and mother love but they always wanted to rule them… he always hated his parents because they never cared until they needed to… This was the story of his and gyaans life… everyday life, from far it looks the happiest but when you get close you see how much sadness there is… how much sadness there is in every moment…

Next day, Bhaskar says sorry to payal and there back together, payal decides to get married in her home town amritsar and bhaskar agrees.

"Bhaskar you are too much yaar… amritsar me shaadi??? Whats up with you dude… you've really lost it" gyaan says when he heard.

"bhaskar its not that bad yaar… I had to agree payal was angry with me yaar" he says.

"yaa… tu to abhi se hi joru ka ghulam ban gaya hai shaadi ke baad kya hoga"

"Gyaan…. Please yaar mazaa ayegi…" he tries to convince him and finally after a lot of nice things he said about amritsar he agreed.

At home… gyaan and his parents have a heated argument about Pri-Gyaan's wedding… they tell them that all there facilities will be taken away if they don't listen, gyaan and prithvi aren't bothered and leave home for amritsar…

Vineeta, bharti, and prithvi, jump in with gyaan in his jeep and payal-bhaskar and sameer-varun and AJ go in BhaPa's car… they all enjoy the whole way to amritsar… dancing screaming enjoying… and finally they reach amritsar. They reach payal's house… they meet her family, her dadi, her dad, mom, sister etc… everyone was there to welcome them but payal missed her best friend… after everyone was shown there rooms… which actually they were sharing… Gyaan, bhakar and prithvi were in one room, gyaan was quite annoyed by this… he felt too suffocated and left for some fresh air while prithvi went to see the stables near by…

Heer was walking past a cliff and stops by… she goes at the edge of the cliff and looks down… she shouts "MAAA" her voice echoes… she smiles, she was turning back and almost slipped when she felt someone grip her hand, she felt goosebumps at the touch… soon she felt being pulled towards the person and touching his chest… she looked up immediately and saw two amazing set of eyes staring at her amazed or shocked… he was looking at her with questionable gaze and his gaze made her feel weak at her knees. It was gyaan, he was surprised how someone could be so stupid to almost fall of a cliff…

"Pagal ho??? Andhi ho?? Dekh nahi sakhti?? Ya marne ka iraada hai?" he asks and she looks at him confused, he had broke her trance, as soon as she made contact with his eyes, she had lost it… she had always dreamt of this… a beautiful cliff and her dream man… there eyes meet and… but wait a minute could he be the one? That's what was going on in her mind when he broke her thoughts.

"excuse me???" she looked confused and he looked irritated, he left her and turned to leave, she looked amazed, she went to call him but tripped over a rock and he turned and caught her… she felt his strong muscular arms hold her waist, she felt static at that moment… it was like magic… she was flying… and his gaze, his eyes… they were so deep and dreamy… she kept staring at them and he stared back but his expressions were confused while hers were dreamy…

Prithvi gets to the stables and tries the horses… he really likes toofan and decides to buy it for higher price then what damz was ready to pay… Rohini (the stable owner **fat lady**) sends someone to get damini, because she was a firm person who keeps her promise.

"Aapne usse toofan ko dekhne kaise diya??? Aap jaanti hain ke main usse kharidna chahti hoon phir bhi…" she looks annoyed.

"maine usse kaha hai ke use tumse baat karni hogi, agar tum dono aapas me discuss karlo to accha hoga kyunki mujhe bhi paison ki kaafi zaroorat hai" she tells her and damini goes to see him… Prithvi was on toofan taking a ride… he caresses the horse with love… while getting back a thin branch falls on him and he catches it before getting to where damini was… she was still waiting, she cant see anyone then suddenly she hears toofan… she turns and sees a handsome guy on it… she sees the stick in his hand and assumes he was using it on toofan… she gets super angry… he sees her and smirks "pretty girl" he thinks to himself, she was modern and smart compared to other amritsar girls… he gets off and walks to her.

"Jee?' he looks at her, she looks annoyed.

"Aap ek maasoom ghore par yeh larki ka istemaal kar rahe the??? Aapko sharam nahi aati?" she starts blasting him and he looks at the stick and then at her confused "aap jaise ameer zaade bohot dekhe hain… jinkeliye ghore sirf ek cheez hote hain istemaal karne keliye… lekin main aapko toofan ko le jaane nahi doongi… do u get that…" she tells him and he gets really irritated, and pulls her close to him with her arm "Shhhh" he says, she was really close to him… they both have an angry eyelock…

That's it for now guys… hope u liked it 😉

If you did hit the LIKE button😃

Luv

Nadz😳

OMG Nadz !! U left it as a cliffhanger ...😲😲
I just knew it ...dat u would do sumthing like this ...😭
I had this feeling dat U would end at when Gyaaneer would meet....par aap to do kadam aage nikli ...Prida ko bhi wahin end karna tha ...😔😔
If only u would hav been in front of me ...😡

But on the whole beautiful update ...It waz too good ..👏👏

Now again i will hav to w8 4 the next part ...

Nadj plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dooooooooooooooooooooo update sooooooooooooooooooooooooon ...😳Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago