Hall of Fame suggestion!

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!

I think the hall of fame is not a very good indicator of who works harder. Many friends like their friends posts and so it is just a measure of popularity to an extent!

Personally, in active forums like Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, they get about 100 likes per written update, but in less active forums, like Sahara One forums, to get 100 likes it can take a month or longer! Of course people in more active sections have to work harder, but it isn't fair on those working hard in less active sections, who don't get Likes but work hard!

I don't have any suggestions to make things more equal, I just want this to be read by admins or general moderators so they might do something about it! It also takes really long to get Dev teams in the less active sections, which isn't fair....

Please do something about this?

Thank you.
Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Hall of fame never really was about hard work. It was always more of a popularity tool so I guess there is not much that can be done regarding it except that you can try to derive more people to join the less active forums. And as far as the dev team promotions are concerned, we now have a brand new admin who has closely looked at the matter so hopefully we will now have more active promotions and with less time in between because IF grows every single day :)
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope things will get faster then, but I guess I understand about it being for popularity!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree with u satvik:)
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hall of fame is a lot about popularity.....

Not only do people who are in less active forums get less likes but it also applies to people who speak honestly and truthfully,well... they directly get reported..

So its not much about hard work any way... just a way to appease the ego of attention seeking people...

Thanx
Rinky
Edited by -Rinky- - 14 years ago