CID

Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
(Sorry missed the name.. someone tell it to me...)

In a mall.. a man enters with a big green bag (same bag which jewel theif asked ACP to take).. he is scared.. he enters and then takes the escaltor.. he is scared.. and then he is walking.. he is scared and then goes and stands by a gal and asks didd neone know? and the gal says no I didnt tell anyone.. and just then a man takes the bag and runs away.. both the man and the girl follow the thief.. the theif is hit by a passer by and falls.. the bag is released and then the theif gets up and runs .. the guy and gal come and take the bag... the lady asks the man there were clothes na? and he says yea.. and the lady says then why were u so worried??

the man then asks the lady are you scared being with me? and the lady says no.. bt u should be scared.. then man says come.. i have everything ready..

Both of them go to a house.. its raining cats and gods... they both enter the house with the bag.. the man asks the gal to go and change.. her some clothes are inside and then he watches TV.. and just then there is a a knock... the man is scared.. he goes and sees but a man suddenly tries coming in and the man pushes the door shut.. the girl then comes.. she says dnt pen the door bt the man does and there is a guy there.. all covered in blood... and his neck is cut and he falls..

A lady is worried... she calls Aakash and asks if Rentra is at his place and he is not... and so she is worried... and just then the same man with the guy falls out the house and falls and shouts Anjali.. the lady comes out and he is Rentra.. the hubby.. he tells that he was attacked... bt he somehow managed to escape.. and then Rentra tells that the money is gone.. and wife asks what money and he tells that he took out all the money they saved for their daughter... the daughter is seeing from the balcony...

Anjali is upset hearing all this and says we need to call CID

In the bureau.. Muskan enters and gives Vivek a file... and then Muskan goes to Daya and says u want tea? and Daya smiles and says you knw I take only green tea and Muskan tells the kind of green tea.. she asks Vivek and he says no thnks mera rang kala ho jaayega... and then Freddie was doing something and go irritated and was banging his head and then Muskan comes.. she asks why are u doing it and Freddie doesnt tell and then she asks if you are in love and he says no... and then Daya comes.. Muskan goes.. Daya sees what's in Freddie's hands and its a sudoko... Freddie says a nine year old kid is a sudoko champ and I am trying since an year bt cant fill even one.. Muskan and Vivek come.. Vivek says that we will nt let this thing out or it will be of utter shame..

Muskan and Vivek laugh... Freddie gives Vivek a piece of mind and then some phn rings... Daya says its nt our so ACP must be in... ACP is in.. someone is asking his name.. and ACP tells the whole name... and then he gets to knw its some stealing...

They go to the house of Rentra and Anjali... Anjali tells that it must be 50 lakh and ACP asks why did you tk out the money? and then Rentra comes with Daya from upstairs.. he says he got transport business bt he wants to open a restaurant business.. Daya asks if u can recognise them and he says no they were masked bt then Rentra was very nervous and then Daya asks Retro to take them to the place...

Its an abandoned land... ACP says what were you doing here?? It was raining cats and dogs... and then Retro says he had some work and when he left the house it wasnt raining... and then ACP asks why did you get outta the car? and Retro says that there was a barrier here... which aint there now.. and so I came out to see it... there were 2 men.. masked.. they tied my hands and one put knife on my throat... the second one took out the bag from the car and the first one hit me and I fell.. and there is blood and other evidence there...

Daya asks when did you gain concious and he said nearly 20 mins later... Daya asks how did you reach home? and he said by car.. ACP wonders why they left the car?? Daya corners ACP and says they need to know that Rentra had money... ACP asks if someone has spite against him and he doesnt recall... ACP then says we need to chk your car as well...

In the bureau.. Daya and Freddie are chking outside while Vivek inside and Muskan is taking the pics... Daya says we are stuck.. no face nothing.. and then Muskan finds prints... there are just one prints - Rentra...
ACP says how did the prints of others go?? and then Daya says maybe they removed the prints and then ACP says why did they leave the car?? and then Vivek finds a hair in the car... its of a lady.. bt Rentra said that he was alone.. and now Muskan says it can be Anjali's and so they go to take Anjali's hair...

its nite...Rentra is sleepin bt his phn vibrates n its a call he takes it n asks whose it and the man says ur bad luck.. Rentra says why are u kidding and how do u knw me.. the man wastes some time.. and then says whom should I tell ur wife or media.. Rentra is worried and asks what do you have to say and the man says "Aashima" and then Rentra asks how do u knw.. and then the man says I knw what all happened yesterday and if you want not to say then give me 50 lakh... or else will give the pics to ur wife of the cottage yesterday and she will willingly give me the money...
Rentra gets scared and is ready to give the money..

In the morning.. Rentra hurries.. bt jus then CID comes... Rentra is in a hurry and says he needs to go.. ACP is in a very jolly mood and says see Daya we come at any time.. how bad of us... Rentra however is not interested and wants to shove them off... bt ACP says we will come along.. bt Rentra refused... and then ACP says that its abt a hair.. and in the training they were told that when it comes to hair.. one must leave all jobs and worry abt it... ACP jokes bt Rentra is serious... Daya shows the hair and says that this aint Anjali's so you tell us who's it?? Rentra doesnt say anything... and then Daya asks if they wore gloves? and Rentra denies and then Daya says where are the prints?? and Rentra gets scared.. and then Rentra's phn rings and he is scared... Daya is constantly asking abt the hair... Rentra doesnt pick the call and ACP asks him to take it and then Rentra says I need to go and he does...

Daya asks why did you let him go? and ACP says that Rentra wont say the truth then.. Daya says I could have got the truuth out of him bt ACP says that wont be complete and we as it is have to catch him.. ACP says that I saw a bag in the car and Rentra is going somewhere... and then CID follows Rentra... Rentra knows that CID is following him.. and then Rentra gets a call and picks up and he says that CID was following .. he accelerates and stuff and finally CID looses the track.. and then he goes to a mall... and parks the car... he takes out the bag and then waits there... someone comes and pats his back..

Rentra is there worried when the man comes.. he is smiling and then Rentra recognises him to be the same wound man who turns up there.. and then he asks Rentra for the money... its Rentra killing Aashima... and then Rentra gives the money when Daya comes with a gun.. Rentra says u ditched me.. and then he beats Daya with a bag and runs... Daya fires a bullet and the man is hurt in the leg bt leaves the bag.. the man goes into the mall and Daya follows..  alot of wild chase... the man is finding it hard to walk bt he is walking... and finally the man has escaped..

ACP is out with Rentra... ACPdemands the pics.. Abhi comes :P and Daya recognises the man in the pic to be the one whom Daya hit... and then Daya threatens Rentra and then he finally tells the truth that he didnt tell the truth for he would then be framed... he never went to the jungle.. tat nite he went to his farm house and then the wounded man turned up.. the gal ran inside and Rentra was scared too... Rentra said no one should nw and the wounded man came in.. the gal shouted.. and then the wounded man took out a gun and pointed at Rentra... and then the man asks whats in the suitcase and Rentra says clothes bt the man says let me see and then Rentra takes the gun.. there is a lil fight abt the gun and the gal gets hit.. Rentra is scared as Aashima is dieing and the man runs with the bag...

Rentra says he met Ashima in a party and she was his gf.. ACP is scolding and saying cool so u ditched ur wife and took ur daughter's money.. Daya asks where is the money and then Rentra says in the house... Rentra takes them to the house and tells where it all happened and tells that he had dug the body... they have dug enough bt the body aint found... Abhi asks you sure?? and Rentra says yea... bt no laash to be found.. Daya comes and threatens Rentra and Rentra says when I told you this much truth why will I lie more? and ACP says maybe blackmailer took the laash and Abhi says why blackmailer??

***************************** lite went ******************************* Cry someone plzz finish it.. Cry I am writing what I thought was showed...

Some how they find the girl.. she is not called Ashima but Lolita.. they go to the building and the watchman tells that Lolita is inside... CID goes to her house and its not in a very good condition and then Muskan sees a dead body...

why did khooni get Lolita here.. he could kill her there too.. ACP asks to chk the house.. and then they chk drawers and stuff and Daya finds a pic.. its a similar to the one which the blackmailer showed Rentra.. the wound man and another man with gun pointing towards Lolita...

ACP says see the one who cheats get cheated too...

CID goes to the watchman and they tell that when Lolita went in was there someone with her?? and he says yea.. the man stumbled a lil and had a briefcase too.. the watchman says he hasnt left... ACP asks them all to see the whole building.. and then Vivek sees the man walking on the railing.. and then they go up... the man gives dhamki that if they come near... he will jump and ACP says yea sure u telling this to CID... and then the man looses balance and falls.. Daya makes a gr8 jump and saves...

Daya says only if you tell teh truth.. I will pull u and so he says I will.. all the money of the fall falls down..

and then the man tells that Lolita and he (Amit) used to fool everyone... bt while fooling Rentra.. Lolita started liking him... and he got very angry.. and in anger he killed Lolita...

Edited by luna_lovegood - 15 September 2009 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Abhi asks why the blkmlr so ACP sayz pataa nai. then ACP asks Vivek to track a number. pataa nai kahaan se mila unhe. then Vivek sayz it has stopped smwhr in Lokhandwala. Rentra sayz Lokhandwala back road is whr he n Ashima used to meet. they ask him whether they knw whr she lived. so he sayz no. then they search ALL the buildings (apartments) in Lokhandwala. then Daya asks a security guard of one of the apartments n he showz a photo. so the guard sayz k the girl is Lalitha. Daya asks r u sure. so he sayz ofcourse. i see her every day n if u had come jus b4 5 mins. u wud meet her here only (near the gate) n he sayz k she has gone inside. so Daya gets shocked n sayz that shez already dead. but then watchman sayz k shez still inside Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thnks Ramya.. will update it later

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
u r welcome! Smile n guess wat? wen i came frm skuul n switched on the TV i saw frm this scene only Tongue lucky!!!

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
u are a rockstar..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top