THANKS, she looks so confident!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hina is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hina - the "Kasmirki Kali" (she is from Srinagar) has  special charming looks and features.  She is also multi- talented (good actress, singer and good moderator).  Hina has an unique talent - she is a  "quick learner", and a very successful learner indeed!  She looks to be a confident and self assured personality.  I hope she will keep on improving in her acting and singing talents, and will be a positive role model for the present and future Indian women.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skydome

Hina - the "Kasmirki Kali" (she is from Srinagar) has  special charming looks and features.  She is also multi- talented (good actress, singer and good moderator).  Hina has an unique talent - she is a  "quick learner", and a very successful learner indeed!  She looks to be a confident and self assured personality.  I hope she will keep on improving in her acting and singing talents, and will be a positive role model for the present and future Indian women.

well said 👍🏼

she has great potential and for a first-time-camera-facing newcomer, she is doing incredibly well. oh, and her voice! its amazing...she should do more with it...
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I seriously hope Hina takes singing as her career.  She has a lovely voice. 
Also her acting is absolutely brilliant specially with the TV camera's  close ups, her facial expressions are so... real, natural and flawless  (it is a very difficult skill to learn-  A skill which is admired in the Western performance world) and she expresses Akshara's emotional struggle, frustration, sorrow and happiness marvelously.  At times her strong acting skills covers her costars acting shortcomings.  Hina has been a major contributor in the success of YRKKH. 
This society is very  male biased.  We hope they give Hina a rightful recognition, and pray that she has the opportunity to showcase her talent nationally and internationally.
We salute such talents amongst the new generation.

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks..
hina khan is really beautiful....i love her eyes.
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy lats waiting shava's pics of  perfect bride plz post it fast