Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

14th September Written Update

priyas707 Senior Member
priyas707
priyas707

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Quick recap : Veer and Icha go for a long drive. Veer is showing Tapu the honeymoon destinations. Tapu is jealous seeing all that.

Veer is showing the honeymoon destions to Icha. Tapu comes there. She gets jealous seeing all that. Tapu runs to her room. Nani follows Tapu and asks her what happened. Tapu is really angry and asks Nani to leave. Nani adds more fuel to the fire. She says that Icha has been boasting about her honeymoon that she would go to London, Italy.  Tapu says that only she will marry Veer. Nani gives a surprised look. She tells Nani that she will become Bundela parivaar's bahu.

------------------Adverts--------------------------

Nani is shocked. Nani says its too late now, now Icha has snatched everything from her. Tapu says Icha is just engaged and not yet married. She says that she will snatch Icha's happiness. Nani says what will Jogi go through if she does that. Tapu says that what if she makes Icha realize that she is not made for Veer. She says she will make Damini, and Veer's mom realize this.

--------------------Adverts--------------------------

Ammu comes to Tapu's room with a glass of juice. Tapu says that why did she bother as she could have asked Icha to get it. Tapu later realizes that Icha has gone out with Veer. Tapu tells Damini that she knows they both will be alone when Icha gets married to Veer and will leave the house. Damini says she is very scared as Icha is going to a very big house. Tapu says that she will make Icha learn how to become a Bundela family's bahu. Damini leaves Tapu's room saying that she is very nice.
Tapu recieves Sid's text saying "Tapu, Please meet me once" Tapu ignores it saying that now she doesnt' need Sid as she wants her lost destiny back.

Precap : Tapu puts a red duppatta around Icha. Icha blushes. Tapu says she is looking ver beautiful and says that now shez very jealous of her.

Note : Hi Guyz, herez a very brief update for today as I lost my update that I had saved earlier, so I had to redo all over again Ouch
Will post a detailed update for tomorrow Big smile

Edited by priyas707 - 15 September 2009 at 1:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsaKopsakshtha19sashbradashbewajahcrazyballMaohashbipasha-Samira-

liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
nvr mind..thnx Smile u do a great job...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top