Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: karansprincess

are yaar ab main akeli kya karooooon yahan par......koi bi nhai hai......
princess kahan ho n sana sweatheart tum bhi nahi ho.......ohhhh i miss u guys......jaldi se online aaao.............love u loads.....:)

awwwwwwwwww Kajal sweet herat i am here my angle u such a sweet heart love u loads

how are u dear?

Kat is Rambo's sis Sambo!

It's not very often that you see a heroine outdo the hero while performing stunts. But, Katrina proved to be a tough cookie and outsmarted
Katrina Kaif More Pics
Ranbir during the shoot of their forthcoming film, Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani. Now, after this incident, Ranbir has christened Katrina 'Rambo ki sister Sambo'.

According to our source who was present during the shoot, "Ranbir was pleasantly surprised that Katrina is not a delicate beauty, but also a toughie when it comes to performing stunts. During one of the scenes in Goa where Ranbir and Katrina had to get off from a jet ski onto a ladder hanging from a 200 ft overhead bridge, Ranbir was amazed at the speed Katrina did the stunt, while he was struggling with the same. Katrina, according to the eyewitnesses, surpassed Ranbir's expectations much to the surprise of the actor."

Confirming this incident, Katrina said, "Ranbir comes up with these funny lines sometimes."

Ranbir was candid, "Katrina was so good in the action scenes that i actually named her 'Rambo ki sister Sambo."

With Katrina pulling a smart one on Ranbir this time around, lets hope Ranbir has better luck next time.

OMG Kajal i love u sweet herat thank u soo much for sharing this awesome article wooow thats sooo great i always knew that Kat is awesome to action scenes she rocks in action scenes and i cant wait to see this scene i am soo excited about APKGK! and thats so sweet of ranbir to say totally agree wiht i just adore rankats pair soo much they soo hot together!

Katrina Kaif Keeps up with Sporty Costars

September 25 2009 17:05 PST

Katrina Kaif isn't one to shy away from working out with the boys! While shooting the political drama "Rajniti" on location in Bhopal, Katz hits the running track with costars Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor! The fit trio has even brought with them a personal trainer from Mumbai to stay on top of their game.

The "Blue" star was last seen with on-again boyfriend Salman Khan at his end of Ramadan Eid party held at his residence last Monday. Kat is also busy starting her own Web site in order to take control of what is written about her online. "My Web site will have my exclusive pictures. In fact, I'll be doing exclusive photo sessions. It will also have pictures taken by me on my sets and on location," said the "New York" leading lady.

Well we hope to see exclusive pics from Katrina's work out sessions with costars Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor on the set of Prakash Jha's "Rajniti." How about you? Drop us a line!

OMG Thats amazing awww sooo great that Kat,Ranbir & Arjun are having soo much fun together its amazing really nice cant wait for Rajneeti i am sooooo dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm exicted for that movie i cant even describe how much!

thank u for sharing the article Kajal love u angle!

Ranbir-Katrina enjoy working-out together
Updated on Friday, September 25, 2009, 19:35 IST Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Ranbir and Katrina seem to be really enjoying each other's company even off the sets of their upcoming flick 'Rajneeti'. According to the latest B-town buzz, Ranbir-Kat are getting along so well with each other that they make sure they accompany each other after work hours too.

Grapevine has it that while Ranbir and Katrina are shooting in Bhopal for the film, there is a gym trainer from Mumbai, who has accompanied them all the way to that place. And joining them for the work out, there is none other than Arjun Rampal, who is also a part of the movie.

Our source reveals that Arjun's the first to hit the gym, Ranbir follows quickly, and Kat then joins them in her running shoes.

Thank u for the article Kajal aww thats soo awesome that kat,ranbir and arjun are having a blast!
karansprincess thumbnail

This Week's Game is very simple... Its Called: Find the cutest pic....!!!

I'm sure you all have  seen this game in the celebrity fc.

This game idea has been taken from there only..So credit goes to that forum.

How to Play This?

Well its ever so simple..All you have to do is  find the cutest pic of KAT n give a reason, according to you, why did u choosed that particular pic..........and what do u like about the pic....?
in the end we'll choose whose pic is the best.........with the most cutest reason.......😳😳
RULES-
  • 1 pic 1 person.......😉
  • kat should be alone in the pic.........😆😆
  • the last day of posting is tomorrow i.e Sunday til 6 in the evening....😊
  • after 6 plss p.m. me ur votes......choose the pic u consider the best..........
  • lastly giving a  reason is compulsory.....😆😆
hope u enjoy.......the game......so start searching kat's cutest pic.......while i search mine.......

Thank u for the article Kajal about salman and katrina!
karansprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

Kajal i totally agree with u sweet heart i love the song sooo much toooo its soo awesome totally agree dear its soo cute kat is so bubbly and soo cute and innocent in the music video!
i just love her toooo dear!
totallly agree the song is just mind blowing!

Sweet heart i have a awesome news for u the music of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani is releasing on 1st October! yupieeeeeeeeeeee

you sooo much welcome babydoll love u loads toooo

OOOoooOOoooOOoooO.......SACHI................😳
YAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYYAY.....M DANCING RIGHT NOW......................m so excited............awww....i love the songs..........................
thnxxx princess for this wonderfull new......u made my day........
u r the best
love u ma baby.........😳😳😳
muah........
karansprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

same here kajal me just fell in love with the song its mind blowing too good its soo awesome atif is a awesome singer and alisha is such amazing singer its simply perfect! 

i agreeee.....atif with alisha is just perfect............
Originally posted by: -RAiNA-

Hi guys......

Wats up????////

I am soo busy i just can't come to the forum......

This fan club is also ending.......

I think this one was 9th na...........

Heyyy Rainuuuuuuu

how are u babydoll?

we have missed u like hellllllllllllllll sweet heart i have really badly missed u dear soo nice to hear from u swetey hope u fine angle!

awww i hope that u soon finsih your wokr so u arent busy anymore!

yeah dear it is nope swetey this is the 10th FC next one is gonna be the 1th one :)
karansprincess thumbnail
kkk.....this is a big wala  WELCUM..........for allll ur thnchu's............
princess m good.......no i'm just damm happy right now.......cant wait tilll.......1st.........
wat about u.....?????????