Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Neelam-

Thnks to all u have sent me there votes!! Where are all the rest of u!!! Quickly send me ur votes so we can announce the winners soon! Guys i'll wait one more day! Tommorow the winners will be announced!

P.S: We still havent found someone who can make siggies for the winners???

You welcome sweet heart!! woow thats amazing hun cant wait for tomorrow then :)

ohh really hun sanuu was talking about a siggie maker yesterday whihc could make those siggies did she tell u about that?

OMG OMG OMG Neeluuuuuuu i love love love love love love your Kat siggie its sooo gorgeous and sooo beautiful simply stunning and sooo amazing its really awesome its soo amazing i love it loads hun :)
@kajal

sweet herat thank u sooo sooo much for the pics of Kat from her south movies omg omg omg omg she is looking soooo gorgeous and soooo beautiful i have never ever seen those pics of kat from her south movies omg she is looking sooooooooo stunning she is just looking out of this world simply amazing and soo awesome love all her dress they are just sooooo mind blowing they suit her soo much her hairstyles are just too good love them loads and she is just looking perfect thank u so soo much for the pics dear :)
@kajal

thank u sweety for the pic of Kat and saif they look soo good together they look hot together :) kat is looking soooo gorgeous she is looking like an princess :)
@Kajal

thank u for the pic of kat with her Fan she is looking soo pretty and soo cute and sweet in that pic aww she is soo adorable :)
@Kajal

Thank u sweet heart for the gorgeous and wonderful scans kat is looking like a goddess in those scans she is just looking drop dead gorgeous and sooo beautiful she is looking simply perfect and sooo nice i loved the interviews amazing answers by kat and kat and aamir in that pic simply rocks omg omg omg omg they make such a awesome pair their chemistry is just to good :)

Thnks Kajal for ur votes!

Hey guys! I've found someone who will make the siggys for the winners of the Awards!! Thnks to Nikky(-Ridhimma-) she will make the siggys for the winners! As she is busy now she will make the siggys later in the month!

Remeber Im gonna announce the winners hopefully by the end of today! Those u havent voted plz do quick!

OMG wooow thats amazing Neeluuuuu u simply rock hun u have fixed everything soo well luve u loads dear u such a sweet heart :)

omg omg woow thats amazing hun me cant wait til the winners are announced yupieee love u loads my doll :)
thank u aish and congoo to u too sweety :)  
how are u aish?
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

You welcome sweet heart!! woow thats amazing hun cant wait for tomorrow then :)

ohh really hun sanuu was talking about a siggie maker yesterday whihc could make those siggies did she tell u about that?

OMG OMG OMG Neeluuuuuuu i love love love love love love your Kat siggie its sooo gorgeous and sooo beautiful simply stunning and sooo amazing its really awesome its soo amazing i love it loads hun :)

Thnks crysiie!! Nope sanu hasnt told me bout that yet! I'll ask her later!
OMG OMG OMG OMG Guysssssssssssss guesssssss what i have just got to know from someone that its almost confirmed tomorrrow is the first promo of APKGkK is gonna release with Wanted i think...

OMG OMG me sooooo dammmm excited omg omg guys only 1 day left for the APKGK promo to be out i really hope its true omg yaaaay i am soo excited!

Thnks crysiie!! Nope sanu hasnt told me bout that yet! I'll ask her later!

You welcome Angle!!! ohh ok hun do that!

OMG OMG OMG OMG Neeluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your Avi is making me faint😍 omg omg omg omg angle your avi is just too good its sooo gorgeous and soo beautiful love it loads! where do u get these avis from hun! :)