Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shachi in NB4 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
why was he wearing two shitrs and a torn jean, may be boss asked him to do a strip show,so came with helpers who will help him complete the task 🤣Edited by shachi in NB4 - 14 years ago
i love you journo.
u made my day.
i wiah i could by mr. shabir a new pair of pink bunny bathroom slipper.
i didnt understand ur humour.explain,

Originally posted by: shachi in NB4

why was he wearing two shitrs and a torn jean, may be boss asked him to do a strip show,so came with helpers who will help him complete the task 🤣

Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

TV anchors: The good and the bad
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Anchors play an important role in the success of any reality show, whether it's a dance show, an adventure show or even something like Bigg Boss; they add glamour and charisma. Here's a look at some popular anchors and how they fared on the shows they hosted:
Showing 6 of 8 images Previous    Next

Shabbir Ahluwalia
He is known for his famous act as Rishi in Kahin Toh Hoga, which led him to a new role, that of anchoring the first season on Nach Baliye. He should present himself better, because he always looked a bit drunk and dull.

I'm in love with this beauuuuutifuuul slipper.
his slipper is bigger than his foot.
matching matching....green sandal and green shirt.

Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG ! its bathroom slippers!

Nowdays No Wonder abt his choices!
Rania.r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh my god this article is so meant and made for shabir.

i did,nt noticed these pairs of chappals before

these r also so made for shabir.
his dressing sense is quite a ""mashaaalah"" i reallly can never forget his dancng queen days and tht hillarious studs and ballisss
i some time really wonder y he always look drunk😳
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asmi2009

OMG ! its bathroom slippers!

Nowdays No Wonder abt his choices!

Asmi i m Rofl  Rofl🤣

I can't believe i was his fan [once upon a tym]😳 pyar sabko aandha bana deta hain😳Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 14 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Asmi i m Rofl  Rofl🤣

I can't believe i was his fan [once upon a tym]😳 pyar sabko aandha bana deta hain😳

Add me to the list 😳 I now for sure believe that love is not only make a person blind but also makes the person dumb I got to learn it the hard way bb but thank god der aaye durust aaye 😳
Edited by ishika_sou - 14 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Add me to the list 😳 I now for sure believe that love is not only make a person blind but also makes the person dumb I got to learn it the hard way bb but thank god der aaye durust aaye 😳

wowww BB 👏👏juz loved ur replyy👏👏acha why does SA looks drunk all da tym !!?? i hope he is not ........................
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wowww BB 👏👏juz loved ur replyy👏👏acha why does SA looks drunk all da tym !!?? i hope he is not ........................

Hmmmm 🤔 mujhe lagta haina ke he is lazy to dress up b4 attending events or parties hence he appears to be drunk and dull all the time. I think  I don't know 🤔 😳
😳