Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Im like actually really happy to see hilary duff, i know people think shes all cliche and stuff, but itll be good too seem some talent in the show as well lmaaao

I am not DIGGING georgina and dan. i just dont like her period. lool

But i do like scott alott, tho i think he'd be better with someone else just dont know who.

and is it me or is nate's storry so boring why does the guy always get such lame storylines.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gossip Girl season 3 (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah Leenu! I heard about that, and hopefully that gives him some stuff to do on the show, cus he seems to be just blah these two episodes...He doesn't seem so much to be the real dan from the beginning, this one looks like he really wants to 'fit in' now...

She'll be fun to see though!! Smile

But I need more Nate, I agree with you Jess, his storyline is total crap right now!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Dan hasn't been doing anything for me since like last season.
They've really done nothing with Nate in the past two seasons .. sometimes i forget he's still on the show.

Blair, Serena and Chuck totally run thaat show.

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
^^that depresses me! Tongue I want more Dan and Nate, they were a lot more important in the first season, though I'm not complaining about chuck! *sighs*

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
i don't pity blair..she should open the eyes and look the world doesn't revolve around u! LOL.. i lovee love how dan is getting all the attention u deserve too ! but hooking up with georgina? urgh Thumbs Down
love the cat fight between georgina and blair..it will def go on forever

didn't like what serena did to chuck..poor chuck
yup nate needs a storyline btw which university is he going to?

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
^^ They said he was going to Columbia..

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged

LOOL! Its true tho..Hilary is actually really talented! She knows how to act..im presuming that seeing she had her Lizzie Maguire show thingyy! and she can sing too! so yyhh!

Ooo yhh Meeru! I miss Dan from season 1..i thought he was really kool in season 1..coz he was just himself..not trying to impress anyone or anything!

I think its more Nate who is being left out..they should give him a proper storyline..poor guy man..he's hardly shown!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top