Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i can't see myself liking carter, i don't know maybe they should try someone else? im not digging it !

haha swati since i never liked jenny i don't think its a problem..and i saw a pic of her..she looks anorexic and her hair looked messed up..i think its for the upcoming episodes..the reason why i dislike her is because she tries so hard to fit herself into the upper east side and she's a KID for god sake who doesn't behaves like her age

@leenaa
haha i know u wouldn't recognize me LOL
same here even tho we have each other on FB hehe
im good :)
yeah i am,ever since it started hehe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gossip Girl season 3 (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ha, i never liked serena, she bored me..but she deff got the best story this season..

and imma a SeC shipper. WOOT!

and chair were dissappointed..especially after the finalee...i was soo sad

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
The Game, omfg i wanted to slap myself in the head.

But it was cute how chuck was like to blair that he only wants what blair wants. Im starting to like chair, never did before haha

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
but they really are boring when they're not chasing after each otherr .. it's kinda sad .. I hope they dont disappoint this season.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Okay I really liked yest's epii .. anyone else like it?

that bit with georgina and blair getting back at one another.

And I JUST DONT THINK ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HATE SERENA ANYMORE THAN I DOOO. Damn her for screwing over Chuckkk

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I'm with you there Swati! *ugh*

I actually used to like Serena way baacck when...now however ever since she came back from her little paprazzi thing she's been irritating me!

And Chuck told her the idea because he trusted her, and he told her to stay out...why bother coming in...ugh!

As for Blair and Georgina? Loved it! Big smile I just do not want Georgina with Dan, that doesn't set well with me...

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
^yeah same here .. hate georgina and dan togetherr.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Im with u guys there too! It was like omgg! Why did u do that Serena?? :O :O..poor chuck man!
But Swati..i don't hate her..not yet anyway! :P..i still like her! LOL!

Yhh..the Blair Georgina thing was funny..but i felt soo sorry for Blair..its not fair..she has no friends and NYC!

And same here Meera! But dw..he's soon gonna be with hilary duff?? im looking forward to her entering..i think she's pretty! lol!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top