Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Okay I LOVE Chuck and Blair they're the main reason I watch the show anyways but HOW STUPID WAS THE "GAME" they were playing.

Nate's thing was blah.
Vanessa Blah.
Sorta nice that Scott doesn't hate his family cuz normally thats what the adopted kid always ends up doing.

I never really ever liked Serena's character but I thought she got the best story so farr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gossip Girl season 3" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i haven't seen it yet! but yhh..i have to agree with u and say i love Chuck and Blair they look soo cutee together!
omgg..swati..u've never liked Serena?? i loveee serena! lool!

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
aha nope Leena I was never a Serena fan shes like so problematic .. I like the story they've given her thus far.

boo was I the only one that though the 'game' was just so dumb

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
^swati the game was kinda dumb..especially i have to agree on blair herself she said "we're boring" def thats why their playing games..saw how there were interacting without the games? they were so boring like nothing to talk bout ? and at the end the waiter game LOL..i was like Pinchwhere did old chair gone?

and i lovee serena its ok if u don't..she's my fav character on the show
but yeah she's problematic lol but or else there's so spice to the story?
and she's doing this for her dad's attention? hmm poor girl and i strongly dislike carter..boo go away! Thumbs Down

i like scott can't wait for more

@leena Shockedits me tina/sweetviolet..i changed my username..

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i have to agree with u Swati..she really is problematic..she always get herself into messes man! lol! yhhh..i actually really like the story they've given her so far too..shes looking gorgeous as always..and she's trying to get all media attention to gain her dad's attention..well it kinda makes sense!

Chuck and Blair..yhh..i think their game was stupid! LOL! but in a cute way..they didn't want to get bored! so yhh! but Chuck is soo adorable..u can see he truly loves blair! "i only want you to be happy"..or woteva he said..haha! they're really cute together!

TINA! Shocked..omgg..thats u! yhh..i didn't recognize u coz u changed ur username! damnn..i haven't spoken to u in ages! how have u been? i didn't know u were a GG fan??

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I like Carter! I actually really like Carter and Serena together thus far.

Okay does anyone hate how sweet and innocent jenny looks right now .. and then half way through the season they're gunna make her look all pyscho?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top