Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

LOOL Jess! I loved Hayley's imitations! That was too funny! one of my favourite scenes of the season so far by far!

Ooo yhh..well it looks like there's a chance of Clayton and Quinn getting together this season..they would look good together!

Hmm..so wait a min tho! Nathan admitted that the child that..that lady was carrying is prolly his?? :O

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Tree Hill Season 7 (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
^^ Noo! When did he admit that? He denied evening having a relationship with him.

I think I may have mentioned this before .. never liked Haylie before ... just started liking her .. then she fell a little on my like list .. I hate when she just starts ripping into ppl .. like blaming clayton for nathan's mess .. not cool hales

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeustina-

i can't wait for clayton and quinn to get together!
btw who's the other new character who was supposed to join oth? don't tell me its the wannabe dumbo whom brooke hired? or she hasn't made her appearance ?

I believe I remember reading that they were gunna hire a model .. so I'mma guessing taht chic Brooke hired is herr.

who's that girl with dan? was she the girl who used to live with brooke? she was like flirting with almost all the guys back then..is she nuts to marry dan scott? aka a grandfather? LOL

Rachel! She was a regular backk in the day .. I think she shows up around season 3 .. correct me if I'm wrong.

and i saw the trailer for next week's epi.nathan did have something with this girl who is accusing him!!! damn nathan, how could U? its so easy for them to say they are drunk.so they can sleep with anyone?

BOO really? Havent seen any promos yet.

@jess u are rite..that was the best part haley imitating peyton tho i didn't recognized lucas's part..are u serious? i thought it was just haley speaking to peyton..and it was so funny because she was so much like peyton
I missed it ALL! I'll have to rewatch those bits.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Seriously, im really pathetic.
If i turn on to watch oth, i start thinking what leyton would be doing! LOL

that's why the whole clayton-quinn thing better start asap, cause i think they'll be cute! and i might get thru the whole episode.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
^^ aha .. I Thinkkk we seee some clayton/quinn scenes next weeeeek.

dude rachel and dan? what the hell is up with thhat

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i still don't get rachel's and dan's story..yup i remember rachel the naked girl in the basketball court trying to seduce lucas LOL

i demand more quinn and clay scenes! and quin's hubby is back oh no!
omg the wannabe model is the other new entrant in oTH? why am i the only one who is shocked? i can't stand her!!! like how broke can't stand her! she's soo damn annoying and if she's gonna be a regular i can already see her coming in between clay and quinn !  Ouch

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
For a while I thought Rachel was using Dan .. cussa that whole flashback they had .. but I'm just oh so confused with those two.

Def need more of Quin and Clayton.

Yeah that airhead is the new model chic. Maybe she's gunna get a better story?

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
so what happened this week? any better story for the new chick alex?

im also confused with dan and rachel !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top