Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Okay i really didn't wanna like this season since my favourite couple ahs left .. but I actually like how they began the new season minus the fact that no one seemed to bring up how lucas and peyton left.

I LOVE the new guy Claytonn. I really like Quinn too ( I missed that bit where shes telling Haylie about David (?) her husband? .. did they break up?)

Holy can Nathan stay away from controversy like EVER? Poor guys always getting himself into some mess all the timee damn freaky girls.

Brooke looked so pretty when they were going to the premiere thinggy.

Anyone know if Sam's coming back?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Tree Hill Season 7" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I saw OTH yday! No Chad or Hilarie in the credits! it just made it final that they've gone! :(

Ooo...i really like Quinn too! she's really pretty! and yhh..she told Haley she left her husband coz he's changed and she doesn't wanna spend her life with someone she doesn't love!

I didn't understand the ending! what was the lady gonna do?? but yhh..Nathan always ends up in some mess or another! and he's not even properly in the NBA still! this can't be good for him!

Brooke and Julian are really cutee man! i hope we get to see more of them together since he decided not to produce that film in new zealand!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I like Brooke and Julian too .. I hope they get a decent story .. I sorta hate the honeymoon phase they're going through right now.

Ohh okay .. aha I missed what Quinn was saying about her husband but I sorta figured out she must have left him. I think Clayton and Quinn would make a really cute couple

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

i didn't want to watch OTH i have just lost interest no not because of peyton but i thought why not give it a chance?
yeah they should have mention bout leyton but they did bring up lucas and peyton at least

i really like clayton and quinn! Big smile i tried finding for spoilers but there were nothing on them..

anyways another new actress was supposed to come in rite? she was not introduced rite?
i think another brooke-lucas-peyton triangle is to be made again Confused

if what nathan did is true..im gonna hate him so much..he has a family for god sake!
how can he cheat on his wife and with some random girl?Confused

brooke was gorgeous indeed..poor girl ..i think the quote "people always leave" suits her more than peyton..just look she doesn't have anyone! i think julian wont be in for long..like im guessing there will be problems for them

have no idea bout sam but love to have her back!

i wanna know clayton's side of story..he is so mysterious !
and interesting and he's cute

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
claytons def mysterious .. he probably has some sort of a bad past ..
i don't think nathan slept with her .. he woulda been scared when she asked to take a picture at jamie's party.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I only saw today's episode of OTH. And personally it was boring except for Julian and Brooke. But yes CMM and Hilarrie left and that's said =(

But I'm unsure if i will watch the next episode i might as well just quit.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Ah, I was distracted throughout todays episode .. I missed like everything, but it doesn't look like i missed anything too significant .. I see that chic is trying to pass off her baby as Nathan's, poor guy he always gets stuck in these messes.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Yes Nathan does. Poor guyyy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top