Priyanka talks about her 12 characters

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks saw the cancerian one interesting..
AnVishtian thumbnail
Ah ok, I got it to work.
Leo looks normal ๐Ÿ˜Š Independent type of girl and also she likes dancing which I love! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm going to look at the others now, Really wanted to see how Leo was like.
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha! this is fun. I am a cusp between Libra and Virgo ..... and yeah, whatever she said more or less - is true !! Edited by glamritz - 14 years ago
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Virgo- Dr Pooja- She is a doctor by profession and wants to work toward providing better medical care in the india, Doesn't want to move to Chicago! ( Maybe he'll chose her, he can decide to stay in india? )

Scorpio- Nandini- plain jain girl who transforms into a hot babe, she wants to be a fashion model and move to Chicago where a legal model agency Is based! ( HAHA, no chance i think ๐Ÿ˜› this is actually my Rashee๐Ÿ˜†)

Libra- Rajni ' self made successful business women, her personality is strong! ( I don't think he will chose her, She seems to independent, Woh hamesha Chahegi Ki Yogesh uske isharoon pe nashe๐Ÿ˜‰)

Leo- Mallika- Leading modern Dancer, who use her talent and passion for dancing to raise money for '.. (Donno what she says ) ... ( Donno if he will chose her or no)

Sagittarius- Bhavna- Lives with her elderly grandparents and is deeply religious, while checking your horoscope she sees a major problem for which only she is a '.. ? ( Maybe she is belives to much in these manglik things and then she or Yogesh turnes out to be Manglik๐Ÿ˜Š)

Jhankna- Capricorn- she only 15, but her family is projecting her to be 19 years old, they wanted her to get married and settle down abroad. ( I don't think he will marry her, he should help her, She's only 15 and her parents are forcing her๐Ÿ˜•)

Pisces- Chandrika- is the only daughter of a very well to do jeweler from the javeri bazaar, she belives that yogesh is her love from the past life! ( haha I don't think he will chose her...๐Ÿ˜›)

Aquarius- Sanjana- She born an Indian, brought up in campala, but she already has a boyfriend back in campala, but her parents are against that marriage, so they force her to meet yogesh! ( Definetly NOT!! )

Aries- Anjali- she comes from a small town in gujrat, called unja, she belives that just because Yogesh is from Chicago he want a modern, English speaking, well dressed girl, so she tries to present herself in a possible way that she knows to me modern! ( haha priyanka looked so Cute in this avatar๐Ÿ˜‰ But she have less chances, Maybe)

Cancer- Hansa- When Yogesh comes to meet Hansa she confess that she already have a heartbroken by another guy! (Maybe he'll chose her, She is beautiful, sanskri(I think) and he can show her that every man is not the same๐Ÿ˜Š)

Gemini- Kajal- Typical Mumbai collage girl, who wants to fall in love and be romanced before she actually ends up getting married, that's exactly what's she tells Yogesh, That she needs one year for romance and for love before she gets married! ( I don't think he'll chose her, Because he needs to get married in some days, and this girl seems to be 2 modern๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

Taurus- Visakha- She is the daughter of india's richest (Something?) , she has money, beyond imagination but belives in a simple life, She want's to test Yogesh intentions by pretending to be a little mad. (Maybe she will be the lucky one๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Or maybe in the end he will chose someone else?

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by kawal_tak - 14 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow they all seem so different.really looking forward to it
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawal_tak

Leo- Mallika- Leading modern Dancer, who use her talent and passion for dancing to raise money for '.. (Donno what she says ) ... ( Donno if he will chose her or no)

She uses her talent and passion for dancing to raise money for various NGO's and causes.

kawal_tak thumbnail
Thanks Rin03, I'm not so good in english so i  have som problems understanding what she says ๐Ÿ˜‰
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawal_tak

Thanks Rin03, I'm not so good in english so i  have som problems understanding what she says ๐Ÿ˜‰

No problem, Even I couldn't understand what she said at first, there is something wrong with that audio of that video anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š Leo is my rashee so I saw the video again and again still am watching it ๐Ÿ˜† Trying to see if she might end up with Yogesh or not but it was said in an article that Ashutosh changed the ending of the movie and Yogesh was going to end up with someone totally different or something since they didn't want one girl to more importance out of the 12 girls

Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
kawal_tak thumbnail
Rin03:

Ya, It's always like that in movies, when 2 boys fights for a boy noone gets the girl, But it then if the boys are not playing a negative character, like in Dostana and Deewana Mastana ๐Ÿ˜›