Why Twilight Is Famous?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
List you three reasons to why you think Twilight is famous.

Mines.

-Edward Cullen. So many people dream of EC Because they realize there is a a guy who's perfect. (Err yeah who cares if it's just in a freakin book right?)
-People hate Bella so much (because EC love her) and try to compare themselves to her and state that Bella does not deserve EC but rather they do.
- And lastly, did i mention someone's perfect? 😲 Well EC is. And that's great because even though it's only in a a book nothing matters. Girls still try to compare all guys to EC because Bella took the "original" EC AND NOW THEY WANT SOME EXACTLY LIKE HIM   ðŸ˜ƒ Isn't that awesome?

List Yours now. I love to see people defend Twilight!

(BTW What i listed above does not work for me i feel the exact opposite. I HATE EC)
Well i think those ARE the reasons!..Its all because of Edward..!..

though i like Rob ..n maybe Edward..i think that he's over-hyped..
Duhhh no one cares for the (lets not say crappy rather boring?) story line it's all about Edward. *Sigh* it's so sad.

So you finally agree that its EC which makes Twilight famous and not Jake.😆

Okay lets face it, people go bonkers over the hero(lead actor) mostly and hardly for the story. For instance talk about a hindi movie, no matter how simply or corny the story line is,it gets away with awards because it had actors like SRK or Aishwarya...

Yes I love Twilight because of Edward Edward and Edward. I wouldn't have read one bit of the story if it were the story of a wolf and a klutz lovestory! We see thousands if Jake's in our every day life, but not an Edward. I really dont understand why anyone would compare a human guy with Edward,there is NO COMPARISON in the first place.  

We don't hate Bella because she loves Edward, but because she is so weak, so depended,horrible characterization. She is the one who actually belongs to a different era and not Edward.

Hey.. Yea All Hype is coz of MR.EDWARD CULLEN😆😆
He's Absolutely Perfect..and yea i agree with ananya...why would anyone compare a simply guy with a perfect guy like Edward?{Ha,I love mentioning his name}..
And we see Jake types in our everyday Life...so do you think twilight Hype is coz of Jake?...Its all coz of our perfect dashing guy Edward*Blush*...
TEAM EDWARD FOREVER N EVER!:p

And yea We don't hate Bella...I agree with Ananya's statement.

P.s-Ananya I love your new Edward Sig!:P

Even I agree that twilight has been hyped because of Edward and there is not a single moment when I have said or believed Jake is the reason for the hype BUT what I don't understand is how does being a stalker make Edward PERFECT???😕 I am simply astonished to say the least to see so much support for Edward's actions when some of them are downright creepy😳😳 

So you finally agree that its EC which makes Twilight famous and not Jake.

Oh I've been knowing. I know twilight isn't famous because of Jacob I just like Jacob better then Edward. Now just because i know the book is famous only cause of him doesn't mean i like him out of the blue now.

Angelic_J. I just love your posts. 🤣 Yes i agreee being a creepy stalker does not make him perfect or lovable =|
Hai rabba thank you for such an honour Shadowkiss *romoves tear from eyes*🤣🤣 But to tell you the truth it is an honour to have you on this forum cause you always speak my mind and I loveee your discussion topics😃 Before you I did use to visit this section but never really participated much but now since I am know you're a fellow Jacob lover n EC hater imma going at it full swing and being reasonable ofcourse😆 I don't just go on about hating EC, I and you actually provide reasons for it which make quite good discussion topics😛 
Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
It's great i speak your mind but i just say what i think whether people agree or disagree with me. Awwehhh thanks! Aha   ðŸ¤£ Full on Jacob lover and a complete Edward hater! I have so many reasons as to why i hate EC. Edited by ShadowKiss - 14 years ago