Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Missing VARNI: CREATORS we need Varni Scenes ASAP (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Demilove

Demilove

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmak

Yeah Add me on to wanting to see more of them asap. Thanks. Varun is an idiot in love.
Thumbs Up Right but he's going about it the wrong way. Wish to see Roshni shake him hard. or take her teddy bear and smack some sense into him with itLOL. soooooooooooooooooooo missing them.Unhappy

Edited by Demilove - 15 September 2009 at 1:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devdasrule

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing VARNI: CREATORS we need Varni Scenes ASAP (Page 6)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roma4ever

roma4ever

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Demilove

Yeah Add me on to wanting to see more of them asap. Thanks. Varun is an idiot in love.
Thumbs Up Right but he's going about it the wrong way. Wish to see Roshni shake him hard. or take her teddy bear and smack some sense into him with itLOL. soooooooooooooooooooo missing them.Unhappy
I agree. Roshni will win him back!!!!!!!!! Go Roshni Go Get Ur Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devdasrule

lovefever

Groupbie

lovefever

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged

I too miss them. Hoping to see them before the week is over in one shot versus the split screen.

devdasrule

Groupbie

devdasrule

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roma11

Originally posted by Demilove

I agree. Roshni will win him back!!!!!!!!! Go Roshni Go Get Ur Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roshni will need Goldie to complete the job. I say they both go look for him. Then they see him. Goldie will then tackle him to the floor and Roshni sit on himLOL until he reveals the truth of his actions. yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss want more varni asap asap asap

Vinialove

Vinialove

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyone listening from the PH we need more Roshni and Varun time. Bring It On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lethallover

lethallover

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Yes gals totally missing this sweet cutie pie jodi.

roma4ever

roma4ever

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Missing Varni Alot People. Need to move this thread people. Speak about all the great past moments of Varni. Creators we need some Varni scenes asap

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Oh god Roma by next week and may be by the end of this week they will meet.!! And now Illa has already agreed that Rosh work with Varun,so maybe they will meet at the house.!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top